KINNEAR LAMENTS LATEST BLOW

Asprilla

He's gone from "Ashley is fully backing me in the transfer market" to "Ashley has lost 2 billion quid and is skint" within a month

Exactly.

If you don't really know what is happening keep yer beak shut fuckhead. :rolleyes:

"It's devastating when you look at a club like Tottenham offering £16m for this player, £14m for that player. I would love to go and spend millions like that and I wish I was in the position to do so. But you can see why a lot of big names out there didn't have the arsehole to take this job. You can see why so many people bottled it."

:rolleyes:

Only one arsehole was offered the job lidboy, and he accepted.

No-one took it because they weren't desparate fucking has beens and could see blindfolded that working under Dennis Wise is a job Trigger is overqualified for.

Joe kinnear is spineless. Ashley is a complete liar.

hardly news imho.

what is disastrous is our medical facilities and the fact we buy players that have numerous ankle and knee injuries (thinking duff, owen, barton etc...). Obviously no more than 2 of each mind.....

So if Ashley is hard up and cant put any of his money in then do what most business` do and get money from the bank, credit crunch or not, IF NUFC is debt free or more or less as he keeps banging on about then gettin say £20m to spend on players should not pose a problem with SJP/NUFC as collateral.

This has gotta be worth a punt as if we go down ,which is looking more likely after each game, the sky money is gone plus I would assume money from season tickets/merchandise etc would have a massive impact on the clubs finances

We were in desperate need of players before last night but now with Owen/Barton out its critical, surely even Ashley can see that he needs to take some serious steps NOW

:rolleyes: He must be the easiest bloke in the world to pull the wool over his eyes. Thick as shit.

"Yeah sorry Joe, doesn't look like there'll be any money for transfers after all"

"GERRRRRRCHA! FACKIN EWW MIKE! Howzat then?"

"I've lost a lot of money recently."

"'FAAAAACK. 'OW MACH SAN?"

"Ohhhh......erm......twoooooo.......billion?"

"COR LUMME BLIMEY! Don't warry san, I'ww let the fayyyyns know!"

Source? :whiteflag:

:help::crying:

So if Ashley is hard up and cant put any of his money in then do what most business` do and get money from the bank, credit crunch or not, IF NUFC is debt free or more or less as he keeps banging on about then gettin say £20m to spend on players should not pose a problem with SJP/NUFC as collateral.

This has gotta be worth a punt as if we go down ,which is looking more likely after each game, the sky money is gone plus I would assume money from season tickets/merchandise etc would have a massive impact on the clubs finances

We were in desperate need of players before last night but now with Owen/Barton out its critical, surely even Ashley can see that he needs to take some serious steps NOW

Of course he has money. His gamble was staying up without spending which backfired yesterday.

Ashley may as well save his cash on Jokin and just appoint Wise to do it. He cant honestly be any worse at this current time. Im beginning to dislike Jokin week by week

That would entail the poison dwarf scuttling out from under the stone he's been hiding under for the past few months. Which he plainly has no intention of doing.