Ryan Taylor

Scottish Mag

5m and im happy, extremely so aswell.

Yes id be happy with 5mil + Ryan Taylor, and say we get 5mil + Michael Johnson for Shay that would give us about 15mil'ish (5+5+6mil left of speculated transfer budget) to go get a LB and ST.

Wouldnt be so bad if....

In...

R.Taylor (PX)

M.Johnson (PX)

K.Nolan (4mil)

P.Lovenkrands (FREE)

L.Beines (5mil)

J.Saviola (5mil)

Out...

S.Given (5mil + MJ)

C.N'Zogbia (5mil + RT)

Geremi (2mil)

2 Mil net spend in the current climate. Id actually be pleased with that. Id not be bothered about CNZ and Geremi leaving, although id be sad for shay to go im confident Harps can step up to the plate. Got some big gloves to fill though.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan Athletic were on the verge of agreeing a £6 million deal to sign Charles N’Zogbia last night after the winger clashed with Joe Kinnear, the Newcastle United manager who had called him “insomnia” and “Charlie”. The former France Under-21 player, who has been angling for a move, is likely to be offered a 4½ deal. Wigan have sold Wilson Palacios, the midfield player, to Tottenham Hotspur and could lose Antonio Valencia, the winger, to Real Madrid.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle5622791.ece

Wigan Athletic were on the verge of agreeing a £6 million deal to sign Charles N’Zogbia last night after the winger clashed with Joe Kinnear, the Newcastle United manager who had called him “insomnia” and “Charlie”. The former France Under-21 player, who has been angling for a move, is likely to be offered a 4½ deal. Wigan have sold Wilson Palacios, the midfield player, to Tottenham Hotspur and could lose Antonio Valencia, the winger, to Real Madrid.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle5622791.ece

No mention of RT, hope thats included in the 6mil.

N'Zogbia set to sign for Wigan according to the BBC.

Can't help but B)

if we end up trading him for ryan taylor i'll not be laughing

Funny though how he seems to have ended up at Wigan instead of Arsenal or Villa.

N'Zogbia set to sign for Wigan according to the BBC.

Can't help but B)

if we end up trading him for ryan taylor i'll not be laughing

same but getting rid of shit attitude yet to prove hes as good as he thinks he is lesulk for cash plus taylor (who I quite like) who is a player who can play in several positions where we need someone is a superb deal IMO

He'll do exactly the same thing there if he hears a sniff of a "big" club might be interested he'll spit his dummy and demand to leave.

If 6 mill and Taylor is true then it's a good fucking deal for a player who runs down more dead ends than someone who is employed solely to run down dead ends.

French fuckwit.

I have to say that this window has been a lot better than expected. Now lets see them try and take SJP down to cash converters.

thats not saying much though, hopefully there are some legs to the veloso or saviola stories though and then I'll feel a bit better

However, knowing Le Sulk I can see this all falling through at the last minute because of that big-headed cunt.

I can't, his ego won't let him stay here where JFK obviously has no respect for him(rightly so) and the rest of the dressing room will be getting increasingly sick of the little twat

However, knowing Le Sulk I can see this all falling through at the last minute because of that big-headed cunt.

I can't, his ego won't let him stay here where JFK obviously has no respect for him(rightly so) and the rest of the dressing room will be getting increasingly sick of the little twat

But doesn't he see it as a step-down?

Previosuly he was quoting the likes of Arsenal, Villa, Spurs etc... Its all seems rather unbeliavable that he regards himself highly and wanting to goto a 'big' club and then settles for a club who have a shit stadium and shit support? Doesnt make sense, hope the cunt suffers like Domi.

If this deal is correct then, finally transfers appear to be sensible ones. We've needed left sided defense/midfield options for years.. with Nolan in the middle.. only thing is, we appear to be going down the workman/non creative look to Midfield.. makes me wonder where midfield goals will come from.. but perhaps we're actually building from the back for the first time in centuries?

Perhaps:

Giles Barnes: Good youngster with potential, a cheeky loan bid. Do think even though Fulham are doing alot better than us he'd rather come to SJP.

Shay Given: May seem stupid i do feel he may stay for some reason even though everything is linking him with a move away. Johnson and some cash would be welcomed nicely.

Veloso: Go on Mike, you know you want to.

Charlie.. when did he ever set the world on fire?

yes he's played as left back, but he didn't.. he didn't impress that much. Ha had a spell in central position for a game or two, but more often than not he drifted in/out of game.. so average... and not someone you need when in relegation dog fight - he'd not fight to keep the club up. He was and will never be anywhere near the player Sellars was. So it's pleasing he joins the rest of the rejects at Wigan.

Perhaps:

Giles Barnes: Good youngster with potential, a cheeky loan bid. Do think even though Fulham are doing alot better than us he'd rather come to SJP.

Shay Given: May seem stupid i do feel he may stay for some reason even though everything is linking him with a move away. Johnson and some cash would be welcomed nicely.

Veloso: Go on Mike, you know you want to.

for cash and johnson I'd bite their hand off, I'm really not to bothered by shay leaving I think harps will be just fine once he gets a few games under his belt and with Krul and Forster we have some decent potential too

Its not looking good for French players on our books when it comes to being a moaning twat. I think that's 'nearly' every single frenchman we've had so has moaned their arse off the second they don't get their own way and want to fuck off elsewhere.

Dumas

Domi

Robert

N'Zogbia

Bernard

Distin

Goma

Boumsong

Goma

Ginola

Saha

Guivarc'h

Sibierski

Perez

Charvet

Terrier

Its not looking good for French players on our books when it comes to being a moaning twat. I think that's 'nearly' every single frenchman we've had so has moaned their arse off the second they don't get their own way and want to fuck off elsewhere.

Dumas

Domi

Robert

N'Zogbia

Bernard

Distin

Goma

Boumsong

Goma

Ginola

Saha

Guivarc'h

Sibierski

Perez

Charvet

Terrier

Don't really seem to remember Sibierski moaning all that much...