Ryan Taylor

Scottish Mag

Its not looking good for French players on our books when it comes to being a moaning twat. I think that's 'nearly' every single frenchman we've had so has moaned their arse off the second they don't get their own way and want to fuck off elsewhere.

Dumas

Domi

Robert

N'Zogbia

Bernard

Distin

Goma

Boumsong

Goma

Ginola

Saha

Guivarc'h

Sibierski

Perez

Charvet

Terrier

Don't really seem to remember Sibierski moaning all that much...

Didn't get the contract he wanted so he left didn't he.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been talking to a few Wigan fans and they dont reckon hes all that good, probably just sour grapes though, apparently they say his positioning, first touch and tackling are all sub par but his passing, dribbling, crossing and as we know free kicks are all spot on.

And apparently hes weak in midfield with right back being his best position.

Its not looking good for French players on our books when it comes to being a moaning twat. I think that's 'nearly' every single frenchman we've had so has moaned their arse off the second they don't get their own way and want to fuck off elsewhere.

Dumas

Domi

Robert

N'Zogbia

Bernard

Distin

Goma

Boumsong

Goma

Ginola

Saha

Guivarc'h

Sibierski

Perez

Charvet

Terrier

Goma moaned so much he's worth two men? B)

Dumas

Domi

Robert

N'Zogbia

Bernard

Distin

Goma

Boumsong

Goma

Ginola

Saha

Guivarc'h

Sibierski

Perez

Charvet

Terrier

Goma moaned so much he's worth two men? <_<

I did the same with Robert. must be all the studying I'm doing...!

Sibi was alright to be fair, as was a few in that bottom half.....have I actually resorted in disagreeing with myself...! Definitely too much studying...! B)

• 1 month later...

Both him and Nolan have been piss poor and added nothing to the team. However as I said to Pud after the game yesterday I find it hard to criticise them as they were average players when we signed them and its not like I ws expecting them to become class just because they signed for us...

Btw Jonas has been taking some stick for a while now on both forums, anyone who thinks the likes of Taylor, Duff etc are fit to lace his boots wants their heads read...

Btw Jonas has been taking some stick for a while now on both forums, anyone who thinks the likes of Taylor, Duff etc are fit to lace his boots wants their heads read...

Exactly. He hasn't set the world on fire either like but he's quite obviously a much stronger player than the Damien Duff of 2009. Plus, his work in our third of the pitch has been fantastic all season. The criticism is dead on for him sometimes but there's much more pressing concerns to the team at the minute.

Both him and Nolan have been piss poor and added nothing to the team. However as I said to Pud after the game yesterday I find it hard to criticise them as they were average players when we signed them and its not like I ws expecting them to become class just because they signed for us...

I think both him and Owen should be starting when they're fit. It's not like we have better alternatives.