Charlie is furious

smoggeordie

Senegal was a French colony, it's citizens qualify for french citizenship.

Like Algeria, etc

Aye, but I think he was born in France with Sengalese parent(s).

Not French - French though you see that's why he's alright.

:rolleyes: How is he any different to N'Zogbia in that respect numbnuts?

In the way that Zidane (Algerian) was cooler than half the French national side he played with. In the way Nasri (not French-French) will be better than his peers in coming years. The French-French (not Anelka or Henry) are basically shit.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being that up on contracts and legality but why haven't the club dragged insomnia and his agent into a meeting and said "if you continue to talk to the press about wanting to leave and unsettling the players we will start fining you, we know you want to leave but you have a contract here till 2012 and we plan to see it through, if you refuse to play, we will fine you, if you give poor performances on the pitch, we will fine you, if you don't shut the hell up, we will fine you, if your agent talks to the press about Newcastle united, we will fine you"

After reading that, his Agent is quite clearly a tit as well

Not being that up on contracts and legality but why haven't the club dragged insomnia and his agent into a meeting and said "if you continue to talk to the press about wanting to leave and unsettling the players we will start fining you, we know you want to leave but you have a contract here till 2012 and we plan to see it through, if you refuse to play, we will fine you, if you give poor performances on the pitch, we will fine you, if you don't shut the hell up, we will fine you, if your agent talks to the press about Newcastle united, we will fine you"

Because the little fucker would sulk even more.

Like Algeria, etc

In the way that Zidane (Algerian) was cooler than half the French national side he played with. In the way Nasri (not French-French) will be better than his peers in coming years. The French-French (not Anelka or Henry) are basically shit.

God, I love it when you keep digging that trench of shit :crying:

Not sticking up for the sulky French twat for a second but if those you mention aren't "French-French" neither is N'Zogbia. Plenty of "French-French" (if I'm getting your meaning right have been pure class as well btw).

Like Algeria, etc

"Je ne sais pas-ces Senegalais vien ici, ils se prendre nos travails, ils prendre nos femmes, ils prendre nos maisons...... les cheeky bastards" dit French Stevie :rolleyes:

Beye was born in Suresnes which is a suburb of eastern Paris.

The eastern suburbs are alright. :crying:

Would Cantona count as "French-French" btw? Or Ginola? Giresse? Pires? Petit? Etc. :rolleyes:

Like Algeria, etc

Not sticking up for the sulky French twat for a second but if those you mention aren't "French-French" neither is N'Zogbia. Plenty of "French-French" (if I'm getting your meaning right have been pure class as well btw).

Perhaps we may take onboard the wildly gregarious cultural norms, ie the feeling that life owes them all something (the state, their friends,their employers, the holy mother Mary, le styliste chic etc)...The fact that they sit around bankrupting their country with mammoth state sponsored healthcare and dole you get just by picking up the phone while on holiday in another country, that no cunt can get sacked without some kind decade long inquiry into who exactly ate the last hobnob...That they drown perfectly good meat in sickly sauces etc...Understand this and you will understand the deranged mind of Zoggy.

Beye was born in Suresnes which is a suburb of eastern Paris.

The eastern suburbs are alright. :crying:

Would Cantona count as "French-French" btw? Or Ginola? Giresse? Pires? Petit? Etc. :rolleyes:

Of course these are the French-French, but you see the most skilled of this troupe has gypsy blood.

Perhaps we may take onboard the wildly gregarious cultural norms, ie the feeling that life owes them all something (the state, their friends,their employers, the holy mother Mary, le styliste chic etc)...The fact that they sit around bankrupting their country with mammoth state sponsored healthcare and dole you get just by picking up the phone while on holiday in another country, that no cunt can get sacked without some kind decade long inquiry into who exactly ate the last hobnob...That they drown perfectly good meat in sickly sauces etc...Understand this and you will understand the deranged mind of Zoggy.

That and the insomnolence tbf.

Like Algeria, etc

Whatever man. Doesn't alter the fact we both know you're talking shit :help:

Like Algeria, etc

No is that I understand football is essentially about blood. The thing that ties Maradonna, Hagi and Cantona together. :whiteflag:

Like Algeria, etc

"Je ne sais pas-ces Senegalais vien ici, ils se prendre nos travails, ils prendre nos femmes, ils prendre nos maisons...... les cheeky bastards" dit French Stevie :crying:

:rolleyes:

Writing exclusively for Le Mail Quotidienne

Like Algeria, etc

No is that I understand football is essentially about blood. The thing that ties Maradonna, Hagi and Cantona together. :whiteflag:

I don't buy into that sort of prejudiced bollocks.

Like Algeria, etc

I don't buy into that sort of prejudiced bollocks.

They are wildly gifted cause of their genes/blood/background. How is that prejudiced?