DC Taylor

DL Enrique

MR Lovenkerands

MC NOLAN!

MC (A new signing??)

ML Duff

FC Ameobi

FC Carroll

PLEASE DO NOT POST OR REQUEST (and this includes PMs)

LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATCH STREAMS.

Edited by MattM4
TT Notice

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0... I'll love it if we beat them, i'll love it

my possible team

GK Harper

DR Beye

DC Bassong

DC Taylor

DL Enrique

MR Lovenkerands

MC NOLAN!

MC (A new signing??)

ML Duff

FC Ameobi

FC Carroll

You know something we don't?

2-0... I'll love it if we beat them, i'll love it

my possible team

GK Harper

DR Beye

DC Bassong

DC Taylor

DL Enrique

MR Lovenkerands

MC NOLAN!

MC (A new signing??)

ML Duff

FC Ameobi

FC Carroll

You know something we don't?

I am not a manager you know i dont know whos injured (i know that owen and barton are and some others)

7-0 to the toon. Hattrick from ameobi and carroll each, then a free kick goal from nolan.

and 3-2-1 and you're wide awake

section_2298.jpg

From SSN:

Joe Kinnear has appealed for Newcastle fans to get behind the team and not target owner Mike Ashley at Sunday's Tyne-Wear derby.

Ashley will end his exile from the St James' Park stands when the Magpies line up to face Sunderland, in a match being shown live on Sky Sports 1 and HD1 at 1.30pm.

He become a much-maligned figure when Kevin Keegan left Newcastle, leading to mass protests against Ashley, who claimed he feared for his safety during the game with Hull in September and subsequently tried to sell the club.

But he is now set to return to watch the Magpies - without any special protection from police - and Kinnear hopes supporters will get behind his side instead of being distracted by Ashley's presence.

Kinnear told The Sun: "This is a game where the fans have to be a 12th man and get behind the team, irrespective of what they think of me, or Mike or anyone else.

"Mike has never been disillusioned, badly hurt and upset, but he is desperate to come back."

Despite the mass protests, Kinnear believes it is only a minority of the crowd who are against Ashley, with others realising the financial support he has given the club.

He said: "It is only a small section of the crowd.

"He's not daft enough not to know what will happen if we lose against Sunderland.

"I think they realise what he has done. He bought the club when it was in the s***. He has paid all the debts and paid out a fortune.

"Mike has put his money in and is entitled to be given a chance. He writes out the cheques every week to pay the wages."

He added: "But he is in a no-win situation. He doesn't buy players, he doesn't do this, doesn't do that, he is going to come in for stick.

"That's the way football is. Mike knows the situation we are in here because of what is hitting his own business."

I think we'll get stuffed by two goals, I also think that Ashley is a fat cunt B)

1-1 draw with Nolan getting a debut goal and Kenwyne Jones equalising, both goals to come in the first half. The second half will produce some great attacking play but neither team will be able to grab the winner.

The team will be:

Harper

S. Taylor Bassong Coloccini Enrique

Gutierrez Nolan Butt Duff

Carroll Lovenkrands

Taylor will come in for the hapless Edgar, and Duff and Gutierrez will switch flanks throughout the game, Lovenkrands will drop back to pick up the ball for the target man Andy Carroll.

Really not looking forward to this at all, more so than for any derby in a long time.

Considering our home form under JK, the fact that for the mackems their lives are based around these 2 games a season and its their first chance in decades to do the double over us, then it doesn't bode well.

And whatever the result it will be a horrible, nerve wracking time all match. Even if we win i'd expect a 1 goal win hanging on at the end so the enjoyment can only come when the whistle goes!

Having said all that i'll go for a win with Nolan getting the winner on his debut, why not!!

1-1 draw with Nolan getting a debut goal and Kenwyne Jones equalising, both goals to come in the first half. The second half will produce some great attacking play but neither team will be able to grab the winner.

The team will be:

Harper

S. Taylor Bassong Coloccini Enrique

Gutierrez Nolan Butt Duff

Carroll Lovenkrands

Taylor will come in for the hapless Edgar, and Duff and Gutierrez will switch flanks throughout the game, Lovenkrands will drop back to pick up the ball for the target man Andy Carroll.

I like your thinking bud B)

I'd go with the team and how it will opperate, hopefully we'll have an announcment at some point tonight and we have Ryan Taylor playing instead of Taylor or Edgar at RB.

I too have a feeling Nolan will get a debut goal, thinking a bullet header, if R.Taylor is confirmed and available, id hope we got a freekick late on for him to curl it home and become a hero haha

im going with 2-1 to the boyz!

<_<

Either;

Nolan and Lovenkrands get injured within 1st 20 mins , leading to a team wide collapse and we get embarrassed in front of the nation

OR;

The lads finally realise what it's all about and, inspired by the rejuvenated Nolan, we smash the bottom feeding fuckers into the dirt where they belong.

more likely dull as fuck 1-1

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Just taken a look at the table, and I got to admit that it scares me. Tomorrow is a must win, even more than it is normally a must win just because it is against the Mackems.