Geordies vs Makems, the derby!

Venom

Just taken a look at the table, and I got to admit that it scares me. Tomorrow is a must win, even more than it is normally a must win just because it is against the Mackems.

Yep, it's a genuine six-pointer alright.

hate to say this but our probable line up looks shite..

Harper, Edgar, Taylor, Bassong, Jose Enrique, Geremi, Lovenkrands, Coloccini, Duff, Gutierrez, Carroll.

Is Nolan not playing like?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just taken a look at the table, and I got to admit that it scares me. Tomorrow is a must win, even more than it is normally a must win just because it is against the Mackems.

Yep, it's a genuine six-pointer alright.

hate to say this but our probable line up looks shite..

Harper, Edgar, Taylor, Bassong, Jose Enrique, Geremi, Lovenkrands, Coloccini, Duff, Gutierrez, Carroll.

Is Nolan not playing like?

think he wont start..then get the crowd behind the team...by bringing him on about 60mins...could be wrong..just my opinion.

a win is the thing...but our team is so weak atm.

I think a nail biting 90 minutes which I really really really hope we win. 2-0 to us!

What would really make my day is a 2-0 win with gutierrez scoring in the 89th minute and running over to the away fans in his spiderman mask on <_< shooting a web over the makem cunts ha ha

probally loose B)

Doesnt look likely that we'll have R.Taylor in time so i think the most likely starting 11 will be...

Harper

Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

Gutierrez Nolan Butt Duff

Carroll Lovenkrands

2-1 B)

This has got to be the starting lineup. Looks like a trial by fire for Nolan and Lov. I hope to God the mumbling senile old pisshead starts Jonas and Duff in the right places and doesn't ever try to play Colo in midfield again.

Tbf OTP....Coloccini done well in midfield mate but i too hope that is the side we field.

Bit of pace up front in Lovenkrands, dig and drive from Nolan, and lets hope Butt has one of his better games, pace and trickery down the flanks.

I can see us winning this if we get out the traps quickly.

Personally I don't fancy today at all. Got a very bad feeling about the game. Just can't see how we're going to score any goals, whilst Sunderland have quite a bit of flair going forward.

Feel like we're just going to get embarrassed again B)

Liam O'Brien, Andy O'Brien, any any O'Brien, who put the ball in the Mackems net? O'Brien! O'Brien! <_<

No O'Brien's playing these days sadly.... (and yes I have checked) B)

We just have to play attacking football instead of sitting back for the entire first half. If we put them under pressure they are vulnerable, so don't sit fucking back.

Could be very close, 1-0 or 1-1. I'm sick of thinking of a defeat - but it isn't impossible tbh.

Newcastle (from): Harper, Forster, Krul, Enrique, Bassong, Coloccini, Taylor, Edgar, Duff, Gutierrez, Nolan, Lovenkrands, Geremi, Donaldson, Donninger, Godsmark, Xisco, Carroll, LuaLua, Ranger.

How depressing... B)

Where's Duff?

Newcastle (from): Harper, Forster, Krul, Enrique, Bassong, Coloccini, Taylor, Edgar, Duff, Gutierrez, Nolan, Lovenkrands, Geremi, Donaldson, Donninger, Godsmark, Xisco, Carroll, LuaLua, Ranger.

How depressing... B)

Where's Duff?

No Insomnia? fine the cunt if he's refusing to play

Cant see us getting anything from this. Team picks itself from that list I think. Might see Xisco on today, but seeing the bench, any team playing us has to think theyve got a chance.