Geordies vs Makems, the derby!

Venom

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE DO NOT POST OR REQUEST (and this includes PMs)

LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATCH STREAMS. ANY POSTS CONTAINING REQUESTS OR LINKS WILL BE DELETED

WAs just headig towards Stamfordham Road off Silver Lonnon to do my food shopping and there was a copper blocking us off from going across the roundabout. Suddenly a chopper in the air appears and then about 12 or so coach load of mackems steadly go past. Couldn't have timed it better...! B)

TEAMS

NUFC: Steve Harper, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Sebastien Bassong, Steven Taylor, Nicky Butt ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Damien Duff, Andy Carroll, Shola Ameobi

Subs: Xisco, Geremi, Peter Lovenkrands, David Edgar, Kazenga LuaLua, Tim Krul, Ryan Donaldson

SAFC: Marton Fulop, Phil Bardsley, George McCartney, Dean Whitehead ©, Carlos Edwards, Steed Malbranque, Djibril Cisse, Kieran Richardson, Danny Collins, Kenwyne Jones, Anton Ferdinand

Subs: Daryl Murphy, Michael Chopra, Grant Leadbitter, Dwight Yorke, Andy Reid, David Healy, Nick Colgan

Referee: Howard Webb

good news seeing ryan taylor in his nufc gear!

Kinnear looking to bring two decent players in before the deadline, Ryan Taylor at SJP in a Newcastle squad tracksuit

I just seen Ryan Taylor in his toon gear too. Hopefully JFK means another two as well as Ryan Taylor B)

Kinnear looking to bring two decent players in before the deadline, Ryan Taylor at SJP in a Newcastle squad tracksuit

whose the two decent players?

No names but he said "irons were in the fire"

Did I just hear right on the radio? Ashley's getting rid of Dennis Wise?

I hope you did, please let it be true that rat lookin cunt should of resigned by now anyway, little weseall

Mick Lowe and Ando were just saying Ashley's closed the gate after the horse has bolted, basically saying he's got rid of Wise, maybe to save £1m a year in the Wise's wages B)

I hope you did, please let it be true that rat lookin cunt should of resigned by now anyway, little weseall

Mick Lowe and Ando were just saying Ashley's closed the gate after the horse has bolted, basically saying he's got rid of Wise, maybe to save £1m a year in the Wise's wages B)

prob so it takes the risk off him getting lynched today and all

Would make sense, at least it's a step in the right direction I guess - he'll be saying he's bringing Keegan back next <_<

prob so it takes the risk off him getting lynched today and all

Would make sense, at least it's a step in the right direction I guess - he'll be saying he's bringing Keegan back next <_<

Why did he not get rid of him when Keegan told him to? Bloody twit.