Other games

Park Life

Weren't we in for that Derdiok who scored the first with hos first touch from the bench for Leverkusen?.....he had a hand in the second too, his pass caused the corner they scored from. Has he been out injured or are Leverkusen just laden with attacking talent?

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weren't we in for that Derdiok who scored the first with hos first touch from the bench for Leverkusen?.....he had a hand in the second too, his pass caused the corner they scored from. Has he been out injured or are Leverkusen just laden with attacking talent?

We were "in" for him the same way we were in for a bag of other players this summer. Doubt he even knows the name of our home ground, he probably thinks its still named St. jam...something

He used to be class, ever since that head injury he has been average at best. So not really overrated, just never came back to the goalkeeper he once was..shame tbh. Seems a decent lad.

that was 5 years ago, hes been average at best since but is still thought of as a top class player

therefore, overrated

He used to be class, ever since that head injury he has been average at best. So not really overrated, just never came back to the goalkeeper he once was..shame tbh. Seems a decent lad.

that was 5 years ago, hes been average at best since but is still thought of as a top class player

therefore, overrated

Well, I guess...

ok yeh, what a good bloody goal by boateng

I never thought he was owt special really when he was over here

and of course, wow messi, what a pass

Edited by Semimental

If the Toon don't beat Chelsea, I'll honestly be disappointed. They look like they could be outdone by anything atm. It's a game where even Leon Best simply making a nuisance of himself to their centre halves will have a massive impact.

their defence is utterly shocking at the moment, how long are they missing cole? is he injured or suspended?

without him they would be very beatable just from being so suspect at the back

Yeh but there was bother in regards to him playing for Ghana wasn't there - as he was born in Berlin, his brother Jerome went on to play for Germany and they fell out of it as they'd both been in all the German youth teams.

It's no surprise he's packed it in early as he's had a very rapid development since landing in Milan.

oh good its not just me who didnt rate him then

he always looks good for his country too

Which he's already retired from :lol:

youre kidding has he? he was class in the last world cup

oh, recently as in only this month, im not desperately out of touch :lol:

He was awesome in the last WC.

I thought he did alright at Portsmouth tbh. Never really got a look in at Spuds but then neither did Taraabt. Both had piss poor attitudes mind which is what held Boateng back when he played for them.