Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would've been so easy for us to go all the way to the final this year. If we'd put in a performance against an atrocious Blackburn side in normal time, that could be us on our way to Wembley. Cardiff and Palace, dear me. Ba, Ben Arfa and Jonas would have them for breakfast.

Man U lost to Palace in the cup :lol:

Has Ferguson blamed it on the ref yet?

Ferguson was less impressed with the winner, arguing that Glenn Murray's header should have been disallowed for offside."We don't seem to be getting much luck from linesmen at the moment," the United manager said. "It was offside from what I've seen."

:D

It would've been so easy for us to go all the way to the final this year. If we'd put in a performance against an atrocious Blackburn side in normal time, that could be us on our way to Wembley. Cardiff and Palace, dear me. Ba, Ben Arfa and Jonas would have them for breakfast.

Typical fucking Newcastle in other words.

How do the European qualification rules work for the League Cup?

I know for FA Cup if the winner of the final finishes in a European position then the losing side in the final gain a European spot.

How do the European qualification rules work for the League Cup?

I know for FA Cup if the winner of the final finishes in a European position then the losing side in the final gain a European spot.

The place goes to the league I believe, not the loser.

I bet Cardiff get Crystal Palace in the semis :lol: Nice of Steve Kean's side to bust a gut to beat us then hoy the towel in against the Blue Birds btw. Cheers!

I bet Cardiff get Crystal Palace in the semis :lol: Nice of Steve Kean's side to bust a gut to beat us then hoy the towel in against the Blue Birds btw. Cheers!

They have

Draw was last night. City v Liverpool