Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh hes always grumpy i have hardly seen keane smile much unless its a funny joke

He loves a funny joke mind.

Yeh I've heard he's Keane.

Ahahahahaha!!!11

ITV showing poxy tweets on screen like its fuckin Swap Shop

:lol:

How shit was the Dutch kid Boro brought on btw?

He's going to be a world beater according to a certain poster on here who's normally reluctant to offer such confident predictions.

He's going to be a world beater according to a certain poster on here who's normally reluctant to offer such confident predictions.

Stevie?

Anyway, I guess it could've just been one of those nights for the lad but he might as well've been playing for Sunderland.

He looked awesome when he played against Reading this season. Really pacy and good on the ball.

Trouble is when he goes up against premiership opposition he doesn't have as much time and so is no longer effective.

Thought that Reach kid they brought on looked very handy though!

well they will face arsenal in the next round say goodbye scumberland your gonna get thrashed like pieces of shit that they are

We have a good record at home to Arsenal though. :)

2cxtcpc.jpg

I'm assuming they're Boro fans trying to kill their own players?

Edited by Rhys1879SAFC

well they will face arsenal in the next round say goodbye scumberland your gonna get thrashed like pieces of shit that they are

2cxtcpc.jpg

You see he jumps the barrier right next to one of the stewards? Wtf was the steward doing?

Whether it was a Boro or Mackem fan, I hope he gets banned from football for life the helmet.

Me mate sent me text saying how his dad had Colback playing for him at Wideopen Juniors back when . I send back some trite 'that'll be why he's shit then, poor kid born radiant ginger then hid life took a further horrific downturn as he found himself workin in Sunln' . . I'd literally just pressed send - TONK !

Was obviously hoping Main would come up with the goods after his pre-match stuff - he was at Sunlin before Darlo - interesting that he seems another ex-player that's non too fond of the place ?

2cxtcpc.jpg

You see he jumps the barrier right next to one of the stewards? Wtf was the steward doing?

Whether it was a Boro or Mackem fan, I hope he gets banned from football for life the helmet.

There was another gonk that came running on and was finger-waving remonstrating with players, I was making a brew at the time so missed bit of it. From whence did he hail ?

Me mate sent me text saying how his dad had Colback playing for him at Wideopen Juniors back when . I send back some trite 'that'll be why he's shit then, poor kid born radiant ginger then hid life took a further horrific downturn as he found himself workin in Sunln' . . I'd literally just pressed send - TONK !

Was obviously hoping Main would come up with the goods after his pre-match stuff - he was at Sunlin before Darlo - interesting that he seems another ex-player that's non too fond of the place ?

Shanked, to be honest.