Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

What are the odds on Sessegnon getting banned for that stamp? I couldnt properly see it but it looked like he jumped on Arteta while he was down.

He won't get banned.

henry

:lol:

Love out like this.

4-0 you fucking Geordie mug. :lol:

Aye, It's the best scoreline Sunderland fans have had all season innit

Must admit its put a smile on my face.

Sick of hearing silly Mags going on about the Champions League, hopefully this is a reality check to you deluded morons. No doubt though that after you scrape by another poor team like Villa by the odd goal we'll be treated to another wankfest over "one of the biggest clubs in the world" finally getting back to a position of prominence whilst bidding to win its first title since NINETEEN-TWENTY-SEVEN. :lol:

Edited by Rhys1879SAFC

Sick of hearing silly Mags going on about the Champions League, hopefully this is a reality check to you deluded morons. No doubt though that after you scrape by another poor team like Villa by the odd goal we'll be treated to another wankfest over "one of the biggest clubs in the world" finally getting back to a position of prominence whilst bidding to win its first title since NINETEEN-TWENTY-SEVEN. :lol:

You've not read my posts have you?

Was this a "Mag at work"?

You didn't answer my question by the way, what happened to you for the 3 months after the derby?

Edited by Happy Face

:lol: What a sad prick. Looked like Rhys's was in for a shit night, then the joy from a Newcastle defeat more than offset any disappointment he felt at his own fucking team losing. What a weird bunch of people.

Instead it's another run on Iceland, and the space heaters in the back yard for a yard party with the rest of the estate.

Gargamel_Comic_Book.jpg