Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, you talking about their attendance is actually a step up from saying you wouldn't want Mourinho here. So you stick at it.

You talk utter shite most of the time mate, 30,000+ posts of its as well.

And yet you've managed to eclipse me in just 236 posts.

All you seem to do is make snide remarks and slag other people off, rather than make constuctive comments

If you were funny it wouldnt be so bad but clearly you are not

Pathetic

You hungover or something?

:lol: Hark at Mr. Happy here.

Hold on a moment - I make the quoted facetious comment at Gemmill who is the one throwing prick and cunt around, and I'm the one in the bad mood?

:razz:

I meant generally speaking ;)

To be honest, I've no prob lem with laughing at the mackems when their attendance is shit, their pitch is atrocious, their ground is covered in litter, they celebrate their decent win by taunting local rivals instead of singing up their own team.

I mean, honestly, would we be singing "Are you watching sunderland?" if we beat Arsenal in the cup? No, no we fucking wouldn't. So I'm quite happy to sit here, being better than them and peering over my cup of tea as I smugly point out the fucking awful "support" from their fucking awful "city"

wtf did anyone see the promo at the start of the show just before the match where redknapp was texting or tweeting on what looks like a iPhone or something I thought redknapp couldn't text or tweet eh as he said in the courts.

been well impressed with fabregas since going there too, thought he was going to be a bench warmer behind xavi and iniesta but theyve stuck him further forward 15 goals in 32 games

been well impressed with fabregas since going there too, thought he was going to be a bench warmer behind xavi and iniesta but theyve stuck him further forward 15 goals in 32 games

Same here, surprised how well he's adapted to his more advanced role.

Unreal that 9 of Barca's starting XI tonight were home grown.