Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in other news, West Ham losing at home to Reading 1-3

anyone see Allardyce's comments earlier? mind blowing bullshit

which ones? on Football Focus? When he was getting interviewed on that he was talking some shite about making people's dreams come true in the beautiful industry of football. Strange bloke.

Go on then…

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce talking about his side's promotion hopes on Football Focus: "This is a big job and a big ask, to gain promotion in the first season. Turning a football club around that gets decimated by relegation is a tough task, but we are in a really good position. This is a dreams industry, a creative industry and I'm a very creative person. The essence of this football club is to win games of football by entertaining people, particularly home fans. We haven't entertained our fans at home as much as we would have liked. If there is much criticism, I have a rhino skin and then an elephant skin if it gets really bad. I have two skins!"

Go on then…

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce talking about his side's promotion hopes on Football Focus: "This is a big job and a big ask, to gain promotion in the first season. Turning a football club around that gets decimated by relegation is a tough task, but we are in a really good position. This is a dreams industry, a creative industry and I'm a very creative person. The essence of this football club is to win games of football by entertaining people, particularly home fans. We haven't entertained our fans at home as much as we would have liked. If there is much criticism, I have a rhino skin and then an elephant skin if it gets really bad. I have two skins!"

Double the skins again Sam, you fat prick.

Go on then…

:lol: Sam Allardyce: Dream Weaver.

Kolarov floated a couple of great crosses in at the end there that I thought Mario might have bashed in. I didn't want the mackems closing in on us so glad of that one. Arsenal losing as well ought to be good news, or am I being too optimistic?