Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather see Chelsea win this.

Aye I think a Chelsea win demoralises an already fucked Spurs side, and gives Chelsea another game in an already busy end to the season. But I want extra time and penalties to knacker the lot of them first.

Rather see Chelsea win this.

Aye I think a Chelsea win demoralises an already fucked Spurs side, and gives Chelsea another game in an already busy end to the season. But I want extra time and penalties to knacker the lot of them first.

...and a couple of injuries each..:lol:

I think a Chelsea win angers Spurs, and then Arry goes, "ere fackin ell dats not on dat isnt fackin what i aint a fackin wheela deala you fackin mugggg, im a football manager ere what you talkin bout you muppet fackin ell well av to concentrate on tha fackin league now what a fackin rotta, fackkkk."

And then they'll win their remaining PL fixtures as a result. If Chelsea lose on pens, they're both knackered, Spurs have an extra game, and Chelsea still have the CL to fuck them.

Would have felt the same if it was the other way round but seeing Redknapp's face is quite pleasing.

I know the general opinion is that they'll still be desperate to get 4th when they play us, but I think they'll have an eye on the final which might help us.

Would have felt the same if it was the other way round but seeing Redknapp's face is quite pleasing.

I know the general opinion is that they'll still be desperate to get 4th when they play us, but I think they'll have an eye on the final which might help us.

absolutely. There's one thing saying Liverpool's season would have been considered a total failure had they not won any silverware (due to the money they had recently spent), the same can be said about chelski. Also, Roberto will be looking for a notch on his managerial bedpost as well.

Other than Swansea and Bolton, their form has been poor ever since old Saggy Face was linked with the England Job

Good.