Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blind support. its a really odd phenomenon that annoys the crap out of me with football fans.

only to be expected but things like chelsea supporters singing "same old barca always cheating" while didier drogba was treated by the physio for the 8th time in half an hour

you wouldn't do that if you were on your own surely, youd look like a total idiot, whys it alright in a crowd?

shows how bad chelsea fans have become its ok for drogba to dive around like a total cock but when others do it to them they dont like it. and they have a cheek to say barca cheat ha

Most football fans are just a bunch of cunts - they chant the most offensive things they can think of to goad the other team or defend their own, no matter what they've done, but get up in arms when the same happens to them.

That's pretty much it. The only thing that matters is the welfare of the team they support, fuck principals and everything else.

That was a strangely normal post for you deadman. No 'cunterheads' or anything of the sort. Just a simple 'cock'.

hum I guess I am get ten tired in my 28 year old age lol

One foot in the championship for Blackburn.

They're an absolute shambles. Feel sorry for their fans. Sold off most of their best players, managed by an incapable moron and seems like there's some very fishy stuff going on behind the scenes.

wonderful :( why is it always about the big fucking teams chelsea spurs liverpool man city man united for fuck them bitches

Spurs aren't a bigger club than Newcastle United.

They're an absolute shambles. Feel sorry for their fans. Sold off most of their best players, managed by an incapable moron and seems like there's some very fishy stuff going on behind the scenes.

Away to Chelsea last game of the season too :lol:

They are not a club you would back to bounce back up either, some good young lads in Hoilett and N'Zonzi will be up for grabs.

We can't really complain after 6 wins in a row.

However I think that's the CL spot out of reach for us given the remaining fixtures unless we pull something really spectacular out of the hat!

Chelsea could tonk us. They absolutely raped us last game, and even if Luiz had been sent off they would have caused us problems. Sturridge vs Ryan Taylor was a one-sided battle.

Don't recall it being as one-sided as you're trying to make out tbh. Was 1-0 and we had chances, until Taylor went off and they scored 2 in the dying minutes.

Not like Ryan Taylor will be playing either way.

They're in a good place at the moment, we've just had a strange loss but I don't think one game will kill the mentality of the players.

Fuck me, one loss and suddenly we are going to get battered :lol: We beat Man U 3-0 playing worse football than we have the last month man.

Our best hope of finishing 5th looks like a draw at Chelsea, a loss against City and a win at Everton. Then hope Liverpool do us a favour against Chelsea which would finish us 1 point ahead of them. 4 points from the next 3 games is hard but doable

Blackburn playing as if they have nothing to play for. A simply disgusting performance. Take a risk for once, they look like they're playing for a draw.

Trying to be "clever" by writing this off and relying on beating Wigan - doomed.

I looked at these 4 fixtures and thought the best we could hope for (in all likeliness) was 7 points - 2 wins and a draw. Figured we'd lose at least one of them but unfortunately I assumed that would have been against the easiest (on paper) opposition we'd face.

Honestly though I now reckon we'll get 4 points from the remaining games.