Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only we beat Wigan. :(

beating chelsea at stamford bridge was unexpected though tbf and, since theyre much closer to us, the more valuable result

Was idly wondering if I really care who wins the FA cup, ten seconds of listening to Phil Thompson has settled that, hope Chelsea rape them senseless.

Howay Norwich (why isn't it on TV?!)

Was idly wondering if I really care who wins the FA cup, ten seconds of listening to Phil Thompson has settled that, hope Chelsea rape them senseless.

Howay Norwich (why isn't it on TV?!)

wondered that myself, made a bacon butty for my dinner and sat down to stick the match on telly

incredibly disappointing, I cant think of any reason for it to be played today if its NOT on TV

Hard to dwell on Wigan as we were so comprehensively beaten. For me it's more like 'If only we'd held onto our lead against Wolves'

As well, we've picked up points this season that were totally unexpected, and we've picked up points that we had no right to, and we've had other scores unexpectedly go our way. "If only"s are a waste of time.