Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is doable. A win at Everton for us and a draw for Spurs/Fulham. We are actually chasing a champions league spot on the last day of the season :lol:

Fulham are still in the race for 7th and i'm sure Jol will make sure his team are up for it to get one over Spurs. So you never know. The hardest tie is our game against Everton, their home form is excellent.

This is doable. A win at Everton for us and a draw for Spurs/Fulham. We are actually chasing a champions league spot on the last day of the season :lol:

Mental isn't it. I'm going to remember this season for the rest of my life. Modest ambitions at the beginning of the season, losing big characters crushing those ambitions, then win after win, after win, after great goal, after great performances ... :lol:

178100hp2.jpg

Blackburn face relegation if they don't win and all the fans can do is sing anti-Kean chants. Pathetic.

Good game, Wigan looking dangerous. Amazing that they're battling relegation, really turned their season around. Hoilett and Moses would be two excellent signings for us imo.

Fan runs onto the pitch towards the dugout, crowd starts Kean Outing again.

Play was suspended for 5 minutes as Givet was having medical treatment. No word yet, hopefully it's nowt serious.

Mate of mine whos a season ticket holder at rovers was saying before the game he was worried about something like this happening.

whats happened to givet? football related or pitch invader related?