Other games

Park Life

And its confirmed I'll be at v fest the day of the first europa play off game :( ...that is a Saturday, travel fans...if the team we get is 90-120 mins away by air that could be a belter of a weekend for all those keen on European travel/ a nasty off with the Feynoord mob :naughty:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was said firmly tongue in cheek, Lee Clark style circa 1991. I know you have an extremely tough noble job, I admire you for it, but seeing as though you're in the hospital on a daily basis, see if they can have that humour bypass reversed eh?

I apologise if it was tongue in cheek, obviously i know that comment was your general attitude to Blackburn doesn't seem so.

And I'd make a joke about your profession only you work in recruitment as i recall so it's a bit difficult, you fucking dullard. Feel touched that you all feel the need to reference mine every five minutes, you're all terribly original.

Once again Sky have managed to somehow outdo themselves with their fawning over Liverpool during their lap of honour. If it was any other team/manager they would be lambasting them for the season they have just had.

Once again Sky have managed to somehow outdo themselves with their fawning over Liverpool during their lap of honour. If it was any other team/manager they would be lambasting them for the season they have just had.

The only respite is that Gerrard didn't play, otherwise it's never ending Gerrrraaaaahhhhh moments. :lol:

Guaranteed 5th minimum now aren't we?

:nufc:

Yes we are, and if the Gunnners were to lose their final game(highly unlikely) and Spurs were to lose or draw their final game(possible against Fulham), and we were to beat Everton..............Wow!

I apologise if it was tongue in cheek, obviously i know that comment was your general attitude to Blackburn doesn't seem so.

And I'd make a joke about your profession only you work in recruitment as i recall so it's a bit difficult, you fucking dullard. Feel touched that you all feel the need to reference mine every five minutes, you're all terribly original.

and you're terribly boring you angry little mug, with insults behind the anonymity of your monitor. Shut the fuck up you precious fucking non-entity, I've mentioned your job twice (and not slagging it off) you fucking boring faceless bell whiff. Fuckin karate kid there. Come back when there's a semblance of a personality there.

Edited by McFaul

When was the last time we had a chance of 3rd with one game left? Mad season.

When was the last time we had a chance of 3rd with one game left? Mad season.

More to the point 68 points. A victory at the blue dippers would match our points tally the last time we came SECOND. Everton exist to hate Liverpool though it'll be a very difficult game for us. I've accepted the fact we've come 5th its a good season, 9/10 for Pardew and the lads.

and you're terribly boring you angry little mug, with insults behind the anonymity of your monitor. Shut the fuck up you precious fucking non-entity, I've mentioned your job twice (and not slagging it off) you fucking boring faceless bell whiff. Fuckin karate kid there. Come back when there's a semblance of a personality there.

You'd be choked out by now if that was face to face. Jiu Jitsu is one of the most effective martial arts in real life situations that go down on the streets of Wellington.

You'd be choked out by now if that was face to face. Jiu Jitsu is one of the most effective martial arts in real life situations that go down on the streets of Wellington.

He'd be like that Sword wielding cunt on Raiders of the Lost Ark, not that I've got a gun like. We all post on here, and we all have posters we prefer, and ones we just don't like for our own reasons. I realise plenty people think I'm a bit of a cunt, but I don't really care, and my point is he is one I've always thought was a dark sinister knob. The amount of times he's been a patronising twat, not specifically to me, but to people in general. Nee need.

He'd be like that Sword wielding cunt on Raiders of the Lost Ark, not that I've got a gun like. We all post on here, and we all have posters we prefer, and ones we just don't like for our own reasons. I realise plenty people think I'm a bit of a cunt, but I don't really care, and my point is he is one I've always thought was a dark sinister knob. The amount of times he's been a patronising twat, not specifically to me, but to people in general. Nee need.

If what he says about his level of jiu jitsu is true (I don't doubt it, but then again this could be an elaborate paedophile ring--that's just the nature of the internet), then he would be able to quite easily kill the average untrained man in a one on one confrontation. He could achieve this most easily by choking, but then again he could just call out limbs and break them: "I'm going to break your arm now. Mmmm grnhh! There we go! Onto the legs." That's just an observation about jiu jitsu, it really is a fascinating martial art, a lot of the traditional martial arts aren't effective in real situations, especially if you're not of a high standard, but jiu jitsu is the real shit.

Back to topic, will enjoy watching the Europa Final tomorrow, the result tonight has set up the final day for us perfectly.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I totally agree with that.

Hmm well I don't mean to be a Contrary Colin, but most of us on here are aged between 22 and 40. That being the case Newcastle have never won a trophy in any of our life times. It's a pretty sad state of affairs, and I for one would have swapped their season for ours. A trophy, three Wembley appearances and the same European competition as us. If we get in the Champions League I might have to revise that. Yes they've been pony though, but only pony by their standards, they've been better than we were last season on paper.

who thinks Chelsea will beat Bayern Munich ?

I'll put a lot of money on them to do it if we come 4th. Personally I think Bayern are a good side, but they're really not that good. Whoever wins it this year will be easily the worst side to be Champions of Europe, since European football histories worst ever champions in 2005.

I think anything can happen after they beat Barca to get to the final. They were beyond lucky after being hammered for 2 games so I can't see Bayern taking them lightly and fannying about passing it sideways the whole game.

Missing some key players too, Ivanovic is a dirty twat but he's a very good defender. I think Bayern should and will tear them to pieces, but it's a final and a funny old game...

I really hope Bayern stuff them, but I reckon Chelsea will actually do it. Drogba of course will spend most of the match on the floor and the referee won't do anything about it.

I'll put a lot of money on them to do it if we come 4th. Personally I think Bayern are a good side, but they're really not that good. Whoever wins it this year will be easily the worst side to be Champions of Europe, since European football histories worst ever champions in 2005.

Had a feeling when they beat Barca in the first leg their name was on it, it will be an achievement to win it as Bayern are at home [something which should change and never happen again] but its possible.

Now that clubs who aren't champions of their country get into the European Cup, its always possible sub standard teams can win it such is the fine line of football success. Opening the competition out was a backward step but I suppose it depends how you look at it. Things evolve in life, not just football.

Think Bayern will slaughter Chelsea tbh.