Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was criminal.

Perhaps (but probably not) literally.

I can see your point now like. Seriously cannot understand those errors - especially the first one. Doubt I would have even pulled the first shocker out (then again if I were a foot taller I may have been a handy keeper ;) )

Hope you're all following Barton's meltdown on Twitter. Shearer is a bellend, a boring prick and has no personality now :lol:

I'm guessing he doesnt like Shearer

City won the league because Man U were poor, not because they were magnificent.

Man Utd weren't poor though, just weren't at their best. In fact I think they attained more points this season than last year when they won the thing.

To their credit that their standards are so high that it can be deemed a "poor" season for them.

Man Utd weren't poor though, just weren't at their best. In fact I think they attained more points this season than last year when they won the thing.

To their credit that their standards are so high that it can be deemed a "poor" season for them.

Indeed, but last season Liverpool and Chelsea weren't so poor, and Arsenal and Tottingham Hotspurs have also had very poor runs of form.

Why wish a side we've just been competing with for months good luck? They do well/qualify in that competition and they'll pull further away from us.

I'll be supporting Chelsea in Munich tbh.

Fuck off. What difference do you think me saying good luck is actually gonna make like.

Edited by Gemmill

Phenomenal achievement. City fans deserve absolutely everything this year. Incredibly massive thing to do and frankly the only way City could have done it-just was never going to be plain sailing for them. Shaken a massive psychological hoodoo. Literally nobody but Man City fans knows what it's like to be a Man City fan, when you've got Man U wining everything for the best part of 20 years.

Absolutely phenomonal for them to do it today, can't be underestimated. That literally just leaves us now as the 'big' club of English football that never wins anything. Sad but true.

As you say, the KFC brigade isn't exactly a ringing endoresment but I think you subconsciously compare it to what it'd be like if NUFC actually won summat....there is literally no achievement in football that would be met with more delirium than if the toon won something. The city and region would just come to a complete halt. Nowhere outside of the North East is like that in the UK, it just isnt. So Man City's celebrations cant come anywhere close to that but they're still a million miles bigger than when Man U win anyhting, so they deserve it more than them at the very very least. Good. :)

Agree with all that....the old dear was brought up in West Gorton and Ardwick Green (Auntie Brenda was an usherette at the Appollo! :) ) so I've got half a dozen cousins whove been waiting alll their lives for yesterday.....those fuckers waiting for a bucket of shitty chicken will have been waiting approximately 2 seasons I'd imagine ;)

You're right about the comparison with how our lot would celebrate...a couple of mates said they ran into some Arsenal fans on the tube after they beat us in the cup final,had faces like smacked arses apparently, fuckin ungrateful twats :glare:

Have to say I enjoyed it when, at full time at SOL, some Man U fans in the pub start giving it the Billy Big Bollocks, chanting "who are ya?" etc. The entire pub then to turn on them when City clinch it was a thing of absolute beauty. Was in Bournemouth so there were mostly Liverpool fans, Arsenal customers and maybe two City fans. The pub went fucking mental when Aguero's shot hit the back of the net.

I've never experienced a day of football like it.

5th :icon_lol: Who'd have predicated that? and if there are any sunderland fans watching, stick that right up you fucking holes you whiny bitter cunts :lol::nufc:

:lol:

aint THAT the fuckin truth!

Amazes me, the amount of plastic scousers down here. What boozer were you in watching it mate?

Balotelli: "I think that too many people talk, I think too many people talk bad about me, now they can shut up"

I'd love the way he says "WHAT?!?!" dead rude to a perfectly civil question from Shreeves.

aint THAT the fuckin truth!

Amazes me, the amount of plastic scousers down here. What boozer were you in watching it mate?

I think it was called the Westbourne, not really sober enough to judge. Had a Brilliant weekend with mates, sitting in the sunshine, drinking and watching football.

Mind, we went to "Aruba"? What a weird place Bournemouth is, plenty of stunning girls that nobody talks to. Never found it easier to spark up a conversation with girls this far south. :good: My mate is about to become a Dad, so I imagine a lot less weekends in Newcastle of Leeds and a lot more near his gaff in Bournemouth.