Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty certain the question that was put to Fergie was "Would Man Utd ever be in City's shadow?" to which he replied "Not in my lifetime".

And he'd be right tbf

I'm agreeing with CT btw. I think there's a far bigger buzz if you win it in circumstances where it's out of your reach until the very last moment.

The buzz of avoiding relegation to division 3 in 1992 was immense.

I'm pretty certain the question that was put to Fergie was "Would Man Utd ever be in City's shadow?" to which he replied "Not in my lifetime".

And he'd be right tbf

Actually it was 'would they every go into a derby game as clear underdogs'.

Perhaps they will - time will tell if Citeh will maintain their run - we all thought Chelsea would win everything for years to come from 2005 yet they haven't necessarily done so.

Chinese whispers of the monologue stated that Fergie said Man City would never win the league in his lifetime - he never said that.

makes no difference city are still shite they have only won it 2 times in the past 100 years man united have won it more times than those noisy neighbour fucker cunterheads

Sky's Allardyce love-in is pathetic. I wish somebody in the media would actually have the stones to come out and say what a footballing fraud he is.

Can't believe the West Ham fans are booing Ince. Was he even born when his dad left them for Man Utd?

Would be great if he scored the winner.

Can't believe the West Ham fans are booing Ince. Was he even born when his dad left them for Man Utd?

Would be great if he scored the winner.

An equaliser ain't bad.