Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea v Bayern is a win win for me tonight. I hate Chelsea and like Bayern so would enjoy a Bayern win. On the other hand if Chelsea win then Tottenham don't get CL and will lose the core of their squad, as I said, win win. Really looking forward to this.

Toonpack have you got your "double winners" scarf from 86 out the wardrobe?! My brother has ....hes a glory seeking twat as well ;)

Semi-follow Hearts from years gone by via occassional days on the hoy in Edinburgh with a match to break up the drinking. My lad was there today (he paid £250 for his ticket !!!!!!), just been on the phone, he's a little bit hoarse :-)

Come on Chelsea! English team vs germans only one winner unless your a spuds fan.

I don't get that attitude at all. People seem to think it's a patriotic attitude but I don't think it is. It's a bunch of 11 random internationals representing a club owned by a Russian based in london, don't know why I'm supposed to associate with them.

I know they're doing a specific job fairly well, but Chelsea have been boring as owt throughout this CL.

They should have a little in-screen view of a camera on Terry's face throughout the rest of the match if Chelsea score. The fucking bellend.

I don't get that attitude at all. People seem to think it's a patriotic attitude but I don't think it is. It's a bunch of 11 random internationals representing a club owned by a Russian based in london, don't know why I'm supposed to associate with them.

They represent England and still an English club.

think it's just strategic combing tbh, when he leans forward a bit you can still see it's going on top

not sure, a year or so ago there wasn't much left to comb

23-gzola02.jpg

Edited by TicTacWoe

Zola's definately had the plugs like .

He was on Goals On Sunday with everyone's favourite chirpy cockney -Dennis Wise

a few months back and he was straight into him with "ow much was the hair Franco ?"

He just kinda laughed and ruffled his own hair at that point .

I'd never want another English club (outside NUFC) to win anything ever, unless they were playing someone depsicable like Real Madrid (and even then, that would depend who the English team were).

I know that the CL is like the Holy Grail for Abramovich but he surely can't be happy that after all the hundreds of millions that he's spent that they've got this far by being 'plucky underdogs'.

Though obviously I hope that he's very happy and gives RDM the job permanently.

How do they represent England? They represent Chelsea and no one else imo. Don't know why I should ignore the fact that they are a pack of cunts owned and supported by cunts just because they happen to be located a couple of hundred miles away?

ah maybe done a rooney or the stress effected him.

Lahm is a rightback to rival Cafu :D some player

Aye, although I think he is better defensively than Cafu but not quite as good going forward.

Cafu was nee Zanetti though. ;)