Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided that as much as I'd love to see Spurs miss out on the CL next season, I can't bear to see John Terry's smug fucking face as he parades around the pitch with the cup.

Come on Chelsea! You all need to remember Chelsea winning this does a lot of England's Coefficients, we come so close to CL this year and English teams doing well like this means we keep four spots.

Come on Chelsea! You all need to remember Chelsea winning this does a lot of England's Coefficients, we come so close to CL this year and English teams doing well like this means we keep four spots.

We're not in danger of losing our four spots. Relax.

We're not in danger of losing our four spots. Relax.

It's about retaining the top spot though and when you do lose it it's a year in advance. Trust me it helps chelsea winning this.

For those of you not watching council telly Gareth Southgate just (correctly) pointed out that Bayern had a pitch full of Germans but let a Dutchman take the pen :lol:

Howman spaeketh the truth....as usual :ok:

nee offence but you can stick your coefficients where the sun seldom shines.

It's about retaining the top spot though and when you do lose it it's a year in advance. Trust me it helps chelsea winning this.

Now you're just talking shite.

For those of you not watching council telly Gareth Southgate just (correctly) pointed out that Bayern had a pitch full of Germans but let a Dutchman take the pen :lol:

Howman spaeketh the truth....as usual :ok:

LOL didn't realise scum tv got it

Now you're just talking shite.

I'm talking shite for wanting the English team to win. I'm patriotic and proud for England to succeed regardless of team. That's my opinion and I think it's a sad day when English people want the opposition to win.

I'm talking shite for wanting the English team to win. I'm patriotic and proud for England to succeed regardless of team. That's my opinion and I think it's a sad day when English people want the opposition to win.

I'm not English. So c'mon Bayern!

I don't get why it's patriotic and you refuse to explain why you do. They aren't representing England.