Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like Spain are playing a completely different game to Newcastle (and England for that matter). The ability to string together one touch 5 yard passes in triangles and with fantastic movement and interchange is depressing when you think that we've got butt. guthrie, et al. who can hardly string together 2+ passes when not even under pressure

Apparently Wise was watching the game, and is just about to get authorisation for an £8million combined swoop for iniesta and xavi, with butt and duff thrown in for good measure. We'll make our move at 11.30pm at the end of the next transfer window, with no contingency plan because it will definitely happen!!

Jagielka proving why he shouldnt be anywhere near the england squad. And Villa proving that benitez must have been mad to spend £20mil on Keane rather than him

2-0 at the min as well. :lol:

Fuck.

Pompey looked like slot ins for the tricky 3rd relegation spot. :lol:

I'm getting sick of the number of teams at the bottom getting shot of managers (or them leaving in Keane's case) and their fortunes turning roound!

As for Man Shitty, i know they beat the smogs, but that aside they're not doing us any favours beating us then losing to Stoke and Pompey!

Considering the cash they've spent in the last 2-3 years they're absolutely shocking!

2-0 at the min as well. :lol:

Fuck.

Pompey looked like slot ins for the tricky 3rd relegation spot. :lol:

I'm getting sick of the number of teams at the bottom getting shot of managers (or them leaving in Keane's case) and their fortunes turning roound!

As for Man Shitty, i know they beat the smogs, but that aside they're not doing us any favours beating us then losing to Stoke and Pompey!

Considering the cash they've spent in the last 2-3 years they're absolutely shocking!

nee need for Kinnear to go , that spineless cunt ashley thinks he's better than that cunt managing england..

Guest stormrider
He always scored against Celtic according to one of his interviews.

He'll be useful in the Owen testimonial once he's broken his pelvis.