Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watching this unadulterated slaughter right now?

Friedel's just been (harshly) sent off, another penalty to Stevie G, 5-0 and a hat-trick for Scouseland's finest. :(

Painful innit? real car crash TV

Messi just scored a cracker for Barca. Easily the best player in the world atm. Best dribbler since another Argie 20years ago

he is just incredible, the amount of kicks and bad tackles that he just rides or drifts past is unbelieveable and they are for me what make him better than anyone else but likeable at the same time, people don't like ronaldo because he won't just let his football do the talking, hes always diving and moaning and looking like hes going to cry when he doesnt get decisions but messi just gets on with it

Guest Stevie

Was reading the NOTW of the world yesterday, Tottenham v Chelsea report. Spurs 4 shots on 4 shots off Chelsea 7 on 7 off.

Players marks 7s 8s 9s for Spurs, 4s 5s 6s for Chelsea, Rob SHepherd is a cockney wank. That's all.

Stevie mate, you are having a mare. We controlled vast quantities of the game until the last ten minutes when it was backs to the wall time. Just because they had more shots on / off target doesn't mean their performances deserved any more praise. Especially as most of those were from long range free kicks due to Lampard and Drogba's diving antics.

Anyway the only stat that matters is the score. Still unbeaten by the big four this season: P6 W2 D4.

Just read this on NUFC.COM

1951 Sunderland (h)

2-2 (1-1)

Division One

Harvey(4), Milburn(84)

T.Wright(20), Ford(61)

An estimated 20,000 supporters were locked out and were kept informed by a match commentary given via loudspeakers by United Director William McKeag. Ford and Wright scoring for the visitors.

:(

Just read this on NUFC.COM
1951 Sunderland (h)

2-2 (1-1)

Division One

Harvey(4), Milburn(84)

T.Wright(20), Ford(61)

An estimated 20,000 supporters were locked out and were kept informed by a match commentary given via loudspeakers by United Director William McKeag. Ford and Wright scoring for the visitors.

:(

I can imagine Ashley giving a running commentary...

"Brilliant cross from Gutierez, and a brilliant scuffed shot 10 yards wide from Shola Ameobi. I'm glad he's on a new 3 year contract!"

Guest Stevie
Stevie mate, you are having a mare. We controlled vast quantities of the game until the last ten minutes when it was backs to the wall time. Just because they had more shots on / off target doesn't mean their performances deserved any more praise. Especially as most of those were from long range free kicks due to Lampard and Drogba's diving antics.

Anyway the only stat that matters is the score. Still unbeaten by the big four this season: P6 W2 D4.

You have mares every day. On the highlights I seen..talk about backs to the wall job. Anyway your record against the big 5 is a P7 W2 D4 L1

You have mares every day. On the highlights I seen..talk about backs to the wall job. Anyway your record against the big 5 is a P7 W2 D4 L1

Ha Ha, we have always struggled against the minnows up North. Bolton, Stoke, Sunderland, Newcastle.

The players can't seem to get up for inferior opposition.

Edited by Danny B

Guest Stevie

Ha Ha, we have always struggled against the minnows up North. Bolton, Stoke, Sunderland, Newcastle.

The players can't seem to get up for inferior opposition.

You're not used to playing in front of the big crowds and shit it. When was the last time you won away at a big club other than that 2004, Atouba cross fluke game. Six years?

Is there any particular reason why england are playing in polo shirts?

Jealous sweaty. I like it, its retro.

Edited by Danny B

Is there any particular reason why england are playing in polo shirts?

Jealous sweaty. I like it, its retro.

Just looks to me like they left the bag with the real kit in the hotel...

Also whats there to be Jealous of?