Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest Barca are probably just as bad for cheating.

Both games were cheating contests - after all his diving in the first leg, it serves Alves right that he misses the final.

LOL!!

Drogba went wild and to be honest so would I in that position it was a sham Chelsea were robbed.

As for Barca in the Final there backline is poor we have it I think.

Glad Chelsea are out. Cannot stand them. Plastic club and plastic fans. Dirty, cheating team full of intensely dislikeable characters.

Spot on Brock. Fucking awful refereeing but great finish from probably the most underrated player in the world.

LOL!!

Drogba went wild and to be honest so would I in that position it was a sham Chelsea were robbed.

As for Barca in the Final there backline is poor we have it I think.

They were missing their two senior centrebacks and Puyol at least will be back for the final so I wouldn't be too confident just yet. Alves is a major loss for them though.

Honestly, don't care how unpopular this is, but I don't think Barcelona deserved to go through.

They were tactically bettered by a well drilled, well disciplined Chelsea team for 180 minutes. Chelsea should have had one penalty at least and 2-0 would have ended Barcelona's European adventure.

ah well, I hope Man U redress the balance and win because of some dodgy penalties and the like.

(p.s. Parky, this is one place where your conspiracy theory sense would be beneficial... the only non-english team getting away with at least one blatant penalty claim, arguably more?)

I agree completely but I also agree with NJS's post above yours, any outrage I was feeling was immediately pacified by a shot of Ashley Cole's broken heart. :lol:

Guest alex

I hope Barca win the final as well. Even better if they don't deserve it. Along with romance, bitter pettiness like that is what football is all about iyam.

I hope Barca win the final as well. Even better if they don't deserve it. Along with romance, bitter pettiness like that is what football is all about iyam.

Eamonn.

Eamonn.

Maybe it's because I've got a couple of mates who are genuine Man U fans. They speak with the right mix of humility and pride. Maybe that's why I want them to win, or more likely, I fucking hate the systemic cheating of the Spaniards, this myth that they play the best football and the bias that I perceive they receive.

Guest alex

Eamonn.

Maybe it's because I've got a couple of mates who are genuine Man U fans. They speak with the right mix of humility and pride. Maybe that's why I want them to win, or more likely, I fucking hate the systemic cheating of the Spaniards, this myth that they play the best football and the bias that I perceive they receive.

They do play the best football though. Currently in terms of their league and national team. How's that a myth?

Eamonn.

I'd say the cheating on some of our teams is just as bad if not worse. As demonstrated this evening.

It's quite obvious they play the best football too though. :lol:

Eamonn.

Just back off the mic a bit, Fish. I know you mean well but you're headed for a good shoeing tbh.

Eamonn.

:lol:

I havent stopped laughing since the final whistle.

Guest alex

Eamonn.

Just back off the mic a bit, Fish. I know you mean well but you're headed for a good shoeing tbh.

Eamonn.

I havent stopped laughing since the final whistle.

Likewise.... truly the funniest moment of the season. And the fact those cock-er-ny fuckers can't take defeat with a bit of dignity makes it all the funnier. :o

Eamonn.

I'd say the cheating on some of our teams is just as bad if not worse. As demonstrated this evening.

It's quite obvious they play the best football too though. :lol:

Still couldnt beat Chelsea though tbf.

Funny as fuck watching the french barca fans reacting to the sending off tonight too. "Diving cunt!" "Well maybe he tripped him" "Did he dive?" "No".

Eamonn.

Holmes

No wait...