Other games

Park Life

He owed us fuck all, the club evidently weren't arsed about keeping him and he'd become dis-illusioned with the running of the place. I don't blame relegation on his actions....

I'm not saying my opinion is rational Craig, but it's just how I feel at the moment. Why couldn't he wait a few more months? It's not as if he signed for a team that was going to win anything this year. That reminds me, I fucking hate Man city, their fans, and be extension, their players. So fuck him, hope he wins nowt.

Who's to say he didn't want to? Word is that the club wanted their balance sheet in the black come January 31st. If Shay had still been here, it wouldn't have been.

Remember the rant he made in a press conference a week or so after leaving? From what I heard he was advised against it but felt he wanted to air his opinion as to what went on.

I'll say no more.

Thought we hadn't got any payment yet from citeh???

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With West Brom relegated and us near certainly finishing above them I win £10 from a beginning of season bet I had with the boss from work. Not going to lie. At the beginning of the season I thought it would be a much more comfortable margin between us...

Edited by Revolver

typical sunderland fans, they're 350 miles away at the bottom end of the country they aren't actually safe yet and they can still only think about newcastle

John Motson thinks Sunderland will win ;)

Pompey will go on and win 3-0 now ;)

oooooh you were so close.

well, we win, Hull win and they lose and I'm quite sure I will jizz in my pants, my head will explode and I will finally get a good nights sleep

Good match so far.

However I feel sorry for all those UEFA cup winners who's trophies have been rendered worthless now that they are changing the name :good:

Good match so far.

However I feel sorry for all those UEFA cup winners who's trophies have been rendered worthless now that they are changing the name :good:

Certainly not the case.

The fairs cup will always count as a Uefa to me, its the same competition.

CWC was the shit one they ditched.