Other games

Park Life

Mackems getting beat!!

They managed to turn it around though :lol: and I am not suprised why Allardyce was unpopular amongst Newcastle fans, I have to say currently there is no other side that plays a more hideous game than Blackburn do currently, and to add to that it isn't helping their form eithe. Could be relegation candidates in the prem this year.

As for Ipswich, well it looks like it's Bryan Robson all over again for Roy Keane. Without the money he had at Sunderland to help him (which despite a large amount of his signings being overpriced shite), the job at Ipswich has summed him up well and truly as a useless, clueless, twat. That poor dog of his will be suffering tonight.

Who are you?

&

What are you?

1) I am king Harkinian the 2nd of the mystic kingdom of Hyrule.

2) I have a minor genetic variation from newcastle fans, which places me into the Homo Genus subspecies "Homo dopieus mackemus" :razz:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Best side I've seen in the Championship this season. Was 0-0 after the 31 minutes you could see a goal was coming stuck a 10a on at 7/2. :lol: Nothing direct about them at all, nice high tempo football, it could be 6-0 and their best player isn't even playing.

It's funny how your priorities change, I'm not even interested in the West Ham - Spurs game, but scanning every kick of the CCC game. I'm not even interested in the Premiership. Rangers are down to 10 men, in the other game could pay to back them in running, watched 15 mins of this while the Cardiff game is HT, and they look like they could go on and win.

Guest Stevie
Best side I've seen in the Championship this season. Was 0-0 after the 31 minutes you could see a goal was coming stuck a 10a on at 7/2. :razz: Nothing direct about them at all, nice high tempo football, it could be 6-0 and their best player isn't even playing.

It's funny how your priorities change, I'm not even interested in the West Ham - Spurs game, but scanning every kick of the CCC game. I'm not even interested in the Premiership. Rangers are down to 10 men, in the other game could pay to back them in running, watched 15 mins of this while the Cardiff game is HT, and they look like they could go on and win.

Hearts 1 Rangers 2 Kris Boyd 90 pen :lol: 4/1 disgrace though. Should've been 6s at least.

Is that 7 for Chopra now? :razz:

Yeah, still wouldn't take him back though.

I would. In this division he's lethal.

When did he sign permanently for Cardiff?...was it around the time Shearer handed Ashley his blueprint for this season?....you can be sure Chopra was on his list I reckon...

Looking forward to going to Wales in a few weeks...one of the games of the season for me :lol:

Guest Stevie
Sense a Spurs win here like. 2/1 in running for anyone that cares.

12 minutes later West Ham 1 Tottenham 2. It's flat from West Ham stands and pitch. I'm going for 1-3.

Chopra looks a good player in the Champoinship... just goes to show the guld between the Prem and this Fizzy Pop. If we do manage to get up this year we will have to spend quite a bit to stay up, especially in the forward positions.

Edited by NewJerseyMag