Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would probably be the best coach in the womens game if your team talk was something like ''Just shoot from anywhere the keepers only 5ft odd''

Hehe, I wonder if the coach gets to share a team bath with them after the match? :)

''Your support is fucking shit'' Rings around St.Andrew's.

It has to be the worst song in football, especially coming from these doyles regardless of whether it's City or Villa.

It has to be the worst song in football, especially coming from these doyles regardless of whether it's City or Villa.

i cringe when i hear our lot sing that one. up there with "shit ground, shit fans"

i cringe when i hear our lot sing that one. up there with "shit ground, shit fans"

Your support is fucking shit usually follows 10mins silence by the same fans singing it.

Bit like when away support sing to us where were you when you were shite like fuck me, have people not been watching whats been going on here? :)