Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1629: GOAL Tottenham 2-0 Sunderland

1628: Sunderland are forced into a change as keeper Craig Gordon limps off and Marton Fulop comes on. He is nearly called into action, but Niko Kranjcar's shot is blocked.

:razz:

Words fail me. I wonder what the Irish members of the 16th division who fought in the battle against the Nazi's feel about this utter contempt for their dead comrades who died to keep all of us free.

3-3 draw though, and Falkirk have been struggling, I think this is the worst Celtic team for well over a decade, but they're lucky cos Rangers are absolutely shit too.

Got a nice £20 double up Hull and Man Utd :razz: - Hull played well to be fair, they should start Venegoor more often though. Jimmy Bullard was superb, maybe he'll help them stay up.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Uneducated, ignorant scum who don't deserve their freedom.

I know they think it glorifies imperialism but that's pure delusion and even if it did glorify Imperialism, what are they suggesting as a replacement? Fascism?

They should be identified and banned from grounds and the club should be fined.

As predictable as it is disgusting. Celtic officials had apparently asked Falkirk earlier in the week if they'd have a minutes applause instead because they knew their knuckle-dragging following wouldn't respect the silence. Should be made to play behind closed doors this time next year.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Uneducated, ignorant scum who don't deserve their freedom.

I know they think it glorifies imperialism but that's pure delusion and even if it did glorify Imperialism, what are they suggesting as a replacement? Fascism?

They should be identified and banned from grounds and the club should be fined.

This!!

Yeah, what the fuck was that about... can't think of the film but there's a soldier that habitually brushes his teeth...think it's a Vietnam film

Naw he's right there's a nam movie and this is going bug me till i remember which one, walks about with a blue toothbrush hanging out his gob in half the scenes.

I have vague recollections of two different characters in two different movies having a similar toothbrush thing.

Is it Fishburne's Mr Clean in Apocalypse Now?

And I think there is a character in Full Metal Jacket that also seems have a toothbrush in his mouth all the time.

Words fail me. I wonder what the Irish members of the 16th division who fought in the battle against the Nazi's feel about this utter contempt for their dead comrades who died to keep all of us free.

Utter scum.

The looks on the faces of the decent fans told its own story too.

Those who fought were bigger men than those idiots could ever hope to be.

Incidentally, nobody has mentioned the cheating twat that is Darren Bent - the way he dived and then deliberately trailed his foot downwards to make sure it brushed Gomez's body was fucking disgusting.

I was slightly mollified by Bagpuss's whinging though with a "tough shit" on my lips.

Ferguson is going to have a heart attack due to a 'poor' refereeing decision one of these days.

Either that or Scanners.

Has he done anything but whinge about refs this season! He can only hide behind it for so long before people point out its really down to having no Ronaldo in all those games like last season when they didn't play well and he bailed them out. Also last season his defence allowed alot of 1-0 wins, hasn't been happening so much this season.