Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there for a game against Marseille last season or the season before. They lost 1-0, the crowd booed Sissoko's every touch(their own player, so 2 seasons ago), and sat on their hands for the entire 90minutes.

Magical.

Boro beaten 3-0 in front of 18,000 home fans. Strachan's been a failure so far. If they don't get back up this season, I wonder how long Gibson can afford to support them with low crowds and no PL/TV money.

If LardAsh had been prepared to put his hand in his pocket, there MUST be bargains to be had from boro in Jan. Boro have been up against it for ages now, and things just aint getting any better. I don't know what players they have, but there must be at least one which would interest us.

Hearing Bridge at Citeh (best supported club in the history of football. FACT!) is out for a while, I hope they don't get any ideas on Enrique for cover. ££££=pleasure for LardAsh.

Boro beaten 3-0 in front of 18,000 home fans. Strachan's been a failure so far. If they don't get back up this season, I wonder how long Gibson can afford to support them with low crowds and no PL/TV money.

If LardAsh had been prepared to put his hand in his pocket, there MUST be bargains to be had from boro in Jan. Boro have been up against it for ages now, and things just aint getting any better. I don't know what players they have, but there must be at least one which would interest us.

Hearing Bridge at Citeh (best supported club in the history of football. FACT!) is out for a while, I hope they don't get any ideas on Enrique for cover. ££££=pleasure for LardAsh.

If it's looking as good in January as it does now, I'd be very worried about Fatso selling Enrique to the first decent offer from a Prem club. Makes perfect sense (to him). Coloccini and Nolan would have to be vulnerable too, assuming they're on high wages and we'd get a few mill.

Yeah, twas a corker. Free kick given, he didn't even place the ball. Belted it, Sorenson running back trying to swat it away, missed it completely. Goal.

Quality stuff.

Boro lose at home again. Cardiff up to third.

I heard on the radio that the 1700 Corus workers losing their jobs were getting free tickets for this game. As if redundancy isn't bad enough, they're forced to go and watch that shite.

Still looked like fuck all had turned up.

Radio fivemerseysidelive excelling themselves again for the liverpoo - Arsenal game:

Presenter: Northern Irish liverpool fan Colin Murray

Commentator: Northern Irish liverpool fan Alan Green

Co-commentator: Danish liverpool fan and former player Jan Molby

Still, I'm sure the bias will be evened out on the 606 phone-in afterwards. Presented by liverpool-supporting cockney spoony. :lol:

Radio fivemerseysidelive excelling themselves again for the liverpoo - Arsenal game:

Still, I'm sure the bias will be evened out on the 606 phone-in afterwards. Presented by liverpool-supporting cockney spoony. :ithankyou:

I'm starting to get the feeling you're not the biggest fan of The Greatest Club Ever. :lol:

Still, I'm sure the bias will be evened out on the 606 phone-in afterwards. Presented by liverpool-supporting cockney spoony. :lol:

The upside is they're doing shit.

I don't mind Colin Murray like.