Other games

Park Life

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Went to South Shields v North Shields yesterday, the mackem side won 2-0, but what a great day out. Met loads of good people. There's a bloke used to post on here or N-O who posts as The Northumbrian, I'm sure it was here, but he couldn't remember which toon boards he posted on. Anyone what a great bloke, one of the most knowledgable blokes I've ever spoken to about football, he scouts for Norwegian teams too. Also met this bloke known as "The Undertaker", that's how he dresses, he's missed one toon game since 1973, great crack all day yesterday, you get a better class of fan at non league games imo. (Well it was The Vase but ye naa). A lot of the Blue Star fans have jumped on to North Shields now and I think I'll adopt them as my non league team now, apparently gates are up 200% and they think they can grow the club to be bigger than Blyth. I'd recommend non league games to anyone, for the crack as much as the football.

Wasnt he the bloke obsessed by the Lindisfarne gospels or some such

Aye.

When you search members he'snot there though.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're wasting your breath on some on here. I got grief that I could possibly support a non league team AND Nufc! Seriously dented my soopafan status apparently?

In the Supafan line though it goes like this though:

Stevie - Superfan - Good Fan - Fan - KBJ - RBJ - Gloryfanboy - Cunt

One thing where it could be said you belong to the far right there mind.

We both know a lass that is more of a supafan than you man :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
You're wasting your breath on some on here. I got grief that I could possibly support a non league team AND Nufc! Seriously dented my soopafan status apparently?

In the Supafan line though it goes like this though:

Stevie - Superfan - Good Fan - Fan - KBJ - RBJ - Gloryfanboy - Cunt

One thing where it could be said you belong to the far right there mind.

Can't argue there like :lol:

Think I'm going to try and get along to a few Whitley Bay games this season as 3 o'clock k.o. times will no doubt once again be in short supply at SJP.

IIRC didn't it involve you getting some stick for getting at Heedtastic over the size of Gateshead's proposed new stadium?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Played at Washingtons ground yesterday. It had a stand and everything :lol:

Anyone been to Whickhams ground? Got the steepest roll on the pitch you have ever seen, its horrendous!

Played on both those grounds. Sunday League at Washington. I went off subbed with 15 mins left, and did the line, gave it the old offside when they were on routine, got loads of abuse off this bloke behind me so I said "fuck off you mackem cunt", and honestly he just piped down, as soon as I said it there's 30 blokes behind me I thought oh dear, but nothing.... Whickham has a role on it aye, but no worse than the one at SJP used to be.

IIRC the roll on SJP used to be touchline to touchline and the centre of the pitch was considerable higher than either touchline.

Leazes down to Gallowgate n'est-ce pas?

Were the crossbars really warped for years an all or is that just an optical illusion on some of the black and white footage?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
IIRC the roll on SJP used to be touchline to touchline and the centre of the pitch was considerable higher than either touchline.

Nar you're right there, if you were in the front row of the east stand paddock and the ball was on the milburn side, then you couldnt actually see the ball, and vice versa, but the slope went from the leazes down to the gallowgate.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

More of a supafan but technically a KBJ......anyone know where I can buy a gum shield.

Nar you're right there, if you were in the front row of the east stand paddock and the ball was on the milburn side, then you couldnt actually see the ball, and vice versa, but the slope went from the leazes down to the gallowgate.

Aye I know there was a slight incline up from the Gallowgate to the Leazes but the crest in the middle of the pitch was horrific. Quite how anyone on the bench could ever see what was going on on the far side of the pitch is beyond me...

South Shields 2 North Shields 0 attendance 180 :lol:

What a fuckin fiddle :lol: add 150 on that.

Is it next to Bede Metro Station South Shields play at btw?

I've lived here for a year and a bit now but I've never been. :(

Guest Tuco Ramirez

More of a supafan but technically a KBJ......anyone know where I can buy a gum shield.

You will need more than a gum shield Steve :(

:(

South Shields 2 North Shields 0 attendance 180 :icon_lol:

What a fuckin fiddle :lol: add 150 on that.

Is it next to Bede Metro Station South Shields play at btw?

I've lived here for a year and a bit now but I've never been. :icon_lol:

Aye what a shithole lad. Poor Sima.