Other games

Park Life

Andre Mariner is to ref our match against Everton.

Also whilst I was statting at the official Premier League site I noticed that Chelsea are averaging 4.25 goals a game having only conceded one giving them a goal difference of + 16 after four games ffs.

When do we play them again.... :D

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andre Mariner is to ref our match against Everton.

Also whilst I was statting at the official Premier League site I noticed that Chelsea are averaging 4.25 goals a game having only conceded one giving them a goal difference of + 16 after four games ffs.

When do we play them again.... :D

To be fair all four of the teams theyve played so far are worse than us imo

Shit league full of shit players, says it all when Totti is regarded as one of the best players.

I watched Napoli v Bari in disgust last night cos it cost me a small fortune, and also because of the ridiculously poor quality of the league. Italy haven't had a real star since Zola who could get you off your feet, they're paying the price of tactical governance in their football ethic. Marlon Harewood would be top scorer in Serie A.

Also mug fans. It's not safe to go to the stadium, even in the darkest days of English football the firms largely went after other firms, not cutting up random away fans for the sin of supporting the other team. Roma are scum so are Lazio, every time there's an English team going there our fans get cut up. Mugs. Mug country, mug everything, one of the biggest sets of mugs in life Italians. All the blokes think they're gorgeous when they're largely long haired greasy twats and the women have hairy arms pits.

lol

Shit league full of shit players, says it all when Totti is regarded as one of the best players.

I watched Napoli v Bari in disgust last night cos it cost me a small fortune, and also because of the ridiculously poor quality of the league. Italy haven't had a real star since Zola who could get you off your feet, they're paying the price of tactical governance in their football ethic. Marlon Harewood would be top scorer in Serie A.

Also mug fans. It's not safe to go to the stadium, even in the darkest days of English football the firms largely went after other firms, not cutting up random away fans for the sin of supporting the other team. Roma are scum so are Lazio, every time there's an English team going there our fans get cut up. Mugs. Mug country, mug everything, one of the biggest sets of mugs in life Italians. All the blokes think they're gorgeous when they're largely long haired greasy twats and the women have hairy arms pits.

Not sure if serious.

Not sure if serious.

he is

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Not sure if serious.

Even more so if you're from that stock.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Totti was an exceptional player, not so much now, but still a very good one.

Arguably the most overrated footballer in the sports history in my opinion.

got one more world cup winners medal that any england player of the last twenty years

and all those Greek losers have more european cup winners medals too, so basically that means very little, that Italy team that won the world cup was fairly average but they were well organised and lucky throughout the tournament.

As for Totti, in his heyday I think he was of similar quality to Lampard but he declined a lot faster.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
got one more world cup winners medal that any england player of the last twenty years

So has Materrazi and he wasn't even good enough for Everton.

So has Materrazi and he wasn't even good enough for Everton.

Bergkamp wasn't good enough Inter. I don't see Italians labelling him as a terrible player.

Henry juventus, Forlan Man u