Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool are shite, Woy has got them playing worse than they were under the fat Spanish waiter!

konchesky wants fucking for coming off the post for that goal

Should have been sent off for handball as well. Shame it went in.

Same old manu, players and fans whingeing non stop at the ref for daring to get decisions right instead of just giving them every single one. How dare he go to old trafford and be fair, that's not what they expect!

Liverpool have been/are shite though, but manu are devloping a nice ability to fuck up this season when in control!

Webb pointed at Nani when he dived just before as if to say "I know you dived, twat boy" then did fuck all about it and ended up bollocking Agger for calling him out for diving. Knobhead.

He'd already cheated earlier when he was cluthing his face and doign 3 rolls like a little prick because somebody had brushed a hand near him. And as ever the commentators acted like the arselickers they are and defended it by saying he's extra sensitive because he got a cut lip against Everton, ooh the poor baby, for fucks sake!

Webb spoilt his days work as he'd done well until the O'Shea foul which was a red, he was last man so its a no brainer.

Mind Liverpool were laughably bad at times there, i kept forgetting Torres, Gerrard and Cole were playing at times away from the goals, and those three are easilly the best they have.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

i dont think it was a red. toress never would have got to that ball ahead of the keeper

He probably wouldn't i know, but as last man and stopping him getting the chance to get the ball i'd have said a straight red. And it was completely cynical and off the ball so wasn't some accidental little trip or whatever. But it was bever going to happen, he'd given a pen at old trafford, no way was he going to follow that with a red card, fergie wouldn't let him ref another game there!

i dont think it was a red. toress never would have got to that ball ahead of the keeper

He probably wouldn't i know, but as last man and stopping him getting the chance to get the ball i'd have said a straight red. And it was completely cynical and off the ball so wasn't some accidental little trip or whatever. But it was bever going to happen, he'd given a pen at old trafford, no way was he going to follow that with a red card, fergie wouldn't let him ref another game there!

i only seen it the once, but im sure there was another man utd player between torres and where the ball ended up. may be wrong though