Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Nasri easily has the most punchable face in football. I want to kick his snearing girly face off.

You've obviously never seen Robbie Savage.

Goal Leeds scored tonight by Bradley Johnson, besty goal I've seen this season in any cup or league, and every time I've seen him prior to this he's looked pretty limited.

Got sick of how much praise they gave the Leeds fans though to be honest, 40000 there tonight, 15,000 of them won't be there next game, biggest one team city in the country by a mile.

Goal Leeds scored tonight by Bradley Johnson, besty goal I've seen this season in any cup or league, and every time I've seen him prior to this he's looked pretty limited.

TBH Ben Arfa's for us was on par, that's without thinking too hard. Joey Barton's goal against Stevenage was possibly better too (was from further out), despite the game being abysmal.

Got sick of how much praise they gave the Leeds fans though to be honest, 40000 there tonight, 15,000 of them won't be there next game, biggest one team city in the country by a mile.

ITV has the worst coverage of football on the planet. Their SD picture is also embarrassingly shit. Feel sorry for anyone who has to watch it in that and not HD! Looks like its been recorded on a handheld video camera.

I thought Leeds' support was just average. Looked canny good when they all were swinging scarves round their heads though, retro (unless they were provided by the club, hate that kind of stuff).

Nasri easily has the most punchable face in football. I want to kick his snearing girly face off.

You've obviously never seen Robbie Savage.

Your links been shut down mate,

Bit of a shaky hand cam, but whaddya gonna do?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Routledge on Sky Sports 1 now, he's playing well but QPR 1 down. What a player Taraabt is, he's literally got the lot.

GET THIS FUCKA SIGNED NOW FFS HE IS WORLD CLASS WHAT A GOAL.

In all seriousness, do you reckon his massive ego, coupled with better defenders in this league would find him as effective in the prem?

He just doesn't want to pass and while that's all well and good in a league where he's the best player by some distance, in the Premier League that side of his game would frustrate a hell of a lot more than it does in the Championship.