Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marshall-Baines

I knew he'd miss. It fucks me off when people take penalties, and they don't look at the goal. They go up and look nervous head bowed like their hoose has just burned doon. Let some cunt else take it if you don't fancy it! Watch England's pens the many times we've lost, you know who's going to miss because they don't look at the goal. Good for the toon all the same, and apart from that stupid challenge, what a player David Luiz is first time I've seen him, Alex is going to find it hard getting his game.

Guest Marshall-Baines
this aris mob are not a bad team did they not beat last years winners Athletico Madrid ?

Twice I think. ITV's link to the match has died, how bad are they? :)

Aye and they're that fuckin bad one of their players is called "Netto".

Guest Marshall-Baines
Just seen it on the news. Wasn't a full on head crack but it was a definite head-butt.

Jordan would kick his fucking arse mind...

He would as well, Souness (a cunt infinite) is good in summarising, and he's right what he said put Jordan in a room with Gattuso for 5 minutes and he'd kick fuck out of him. What was he doing starting on Bassong too :) Bassong could actually murder the little prick. He's been an overrated poor mans David Batty his whole career who has been lucky being surrounded by absolute world class players.

As I said on the other thread, was an obvious away win tonight for me, got laughed at by text by more than a few and on twitter, and I was right, the game went just as I thought it would. Milan are nothing but a name now.

I tell you what it is I hate to say but this cunt here is right....

TonyBarretTimes

People saying Spurs can't win the Champions League but they have a better squad than LFC's in 2005

:up:

Just seen it on the news. Wasn't a full on head crack but it was a definite head-butt.

He would as well, Souness (a cunt infinite) is good in summarising, and he's right what he said put Jordan in a room with Gattuso for 5 minutes and he'd kick fuck out of him. What was he doing starting on Bassong too :) Bassong could actually murder the little prick. He's been an overrated poor mans David Batty his whole career who has been lucky being surrounded by absolute world class players.

As I said on the other thread, was an obvious away win tonight for me, got laughed at by text by more than a few and on twitter, and I was right, the game went just as I thought it would. Milan are nothing but a name now.

TonyBarretTimes

People saying Spurs can't win the Champions League but they have a better squad than LFC's in 2005

Jordan would kick the shit out of him inside a minute man...

Guest Marshall-Baines
:) you said Milan were 'back' now in another thread, make your mind up.

They are with their three new signings in terms of the Italian league, but nen of them could play tonight, and they're the best of bad bunch in Serie A.

Guest Marshall-Baines

TonyBarretTimes

Jordan would kick the shit out of him inside a minute man...

Joe Jordan was a good Billy Whitehurst in the 70's proper hard nut. He's got that mad jock look in his eyes like Francis Begbie.

A young Joe Jordan perhaps but I think these days Gattuso would rip his throat out!

I would bet money Gattuso doesn't even know Jordan was a Milan player like!

Like shite! :)