Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so it should.

Forever in Arsenal's shadow.

I wouldnt talk to a teenager in the pub about football, why would I on here?

shouldnt you be out or something? Enjoying your life? Jeez at your age I was out every night.

And now you've subjected yourself to using a Newcastle forum to get the thrill of taking the piss of people, enjoying your life?

Despite a 2-1 loss being a good away result, I cant help but feel that has taken the sheen off our win last night.

Annoyed.

The game tonight was better than yours to be fair. You played a very good tie in comparison to a decent 20m from arsenal. Nevertheless I hope you both fall at this hurdle.

And so it should.

shouldnt you be out or something? Enjoying your life? Jeez at your age I was out every night.

And now you've subjected yourself to using a Newcastle forum to get the thrill of taking the piss of people, enjoying your life?

Look at the first post in these quotes and have a look whos trying to take the piss.

I dont know why I am even entertaining you to be honest. Arent you at Uni? Most on here have had their headonistic younger days, you are slap bang in the middle of yours. Get a life.

And so it should.

Look at the first post in these quotes and have a look whos trying to take the piss.

I dont know why I am even entertaining you to be honest. Arent you at Uni? Most on here have had their headonistic younger days, you are slap bang in the middle of yours. Get a life.

What do you recommend, any particular spurs forums i should sign up to in order to live a fufiling life such as yours?

And so it should.

What do you recommend, any particular spurs forums i should sign up to in order to live a fufiling life such as yours?

No I suggest you find some friends, get out on the lash and find a bird. For gods sake. You will have time to burn on here when you get a job and settle down..You might even have a little more to contribute then.

Fair enough you have come on leaps and bounds since my first stint on here but I cant help but think you are wasting your youth.

Get in!

fuck off to an arsenal forum

Fuck off to a Barcelona forum

Why would I do that? I want English teams to get beat so they don't 'cash-in' from winning euro competitions

Well if you're too dense not to get that someone else might support the English clubs then there's nae point in discussing why saying the same thing back to you is fair comment.

As for your reasoning am not sure it's even logically or financially sound thinking. Do explain the economics of English football failing and our commercial revenues.

Obviously the same four teams getting into the Champions League year after year, has nothing to do with their individual revenues :lol:

I just dont think its as clear cut as that with UEFA coefficient, commercial sponsorship and TV revenues all counter-balancing a proportion of their relative gain CL. Also Spurs being in there this year sort of defeats that argument anyway.

Anyway, it was telling him to fuck off to an Arsenal forum i took issue with.

It's a fucking wednesday night, I'm 17, what the fuck do you expect me to do?? :lol:

Get down the park, drink a can of white lightening, smoke a bifta and finger a willing bird behind the sports hall.

Fucking hell when I was your age I was in the pub every night trying to look 25 and pull birds.

I certainly wasnt on the internetwang with loads of mid thirty year old blokes trying to be cool and failing miserably.

Edited by DesperateDannyB

It's a fucking wednesday night, I'm 17, what the fuck do you expect me to do?? :lol:

Get down the park, drink a can of white lightening, smoke a bifta and finger a willing bird behind the sports hall.

Fucking hell when I was your age I was in the pub every night trying to look 25 and pull birds.

I certainly wasnt on the internetwang with loads of mid thirty year old blokes trying to be cool and failing miserably.

He's not wrong!

:razz:

I take it you are trying to make up for lost time?

Edited by Flair

:lol:

Things could still get a lot worse though, i could again sit on a newcastle forum because my wife doesn't do the job for me anymore.

I could expect a sunderland fan, but a fucking spurs fan? :razz:

We can only aspire to be more like Danny.

Great night for Arsenal last night. Hope they go through. The little pass by Wilshire that led to the 2nd goal was top class.

They also have the best goalkeeper they have had for a while.

You are now though you sad cunt.

Nothing left to prove Happy.

Nothing at all.

I've seen no proof you were out EVERY night of your 17th year even when barcelona were on the box.

Pathetic shot to take. pretty bad to look a bell end compared to kev at twice his age.

Great night for Arsenal last night. Hope they go through. The little pass by Wilshire that led to the 2nd goal was top class.

They also have the best goalkeeper they have had for a while.

Fabulous goal that like. I don't think 2-1'll quite be enough but they deserved their win on the night in the end. They need an away goal. Get that and they've got a really good chance.

Top post that mate although you forgot to add " then come back on here and tell us about it so we can all live vicariously through you"