Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Mancini's pathetic handshake offer to Hughes at end of Citeh game ?!

What an ignorantly aloof petulant bastard .

Hughes was fuming and I don't blame him ! - shoulda yarked the greasy little shit back by his twatfull scarf

Just seen the highlight of it.

Sparky was fuming walking down the tunnel, pointing to his eye. :(

Of course they deserve it, but I can't help but feel bitter about them winning it.

Just doesn't feel right at all seeing Martins, Carr and Bowyer being there and doing that.

I have nothing against them really but Birmingham just feel like a club that makes up the numbers, they're functional and get on with their job but they have nothing special about them.

Most of all I'm bitter because we've gone so long without a trophy and we're now seeing clubs like Birmingham picking up one.

Most of all I'm bitter because we've gone so long without a trophy and we're now seeing clubs like Birmingham picking up one.

Hughton made the decision to play a weakened team against Arsenal & we went on to beat the mackems 5-1 and pick up valuable points. That said I would be disappointed it we don't give the cups a proper shot next year.

Of course they deserve it, but I can't help but feel bitter about them winning it.

Just doesn't feel right at all seeing Martins, Carr and Bowyer being there and doing that.

I have nothing against them really but Birmingham just feel like a club that makes up the numbers, they're functional and get on with their job but they have nothing special about them.

worst of all, when someone like this comes along once in a blue moon and wins a trophy with a team that has been put together relatively cheaply [apart from our rejected trophy player who scored the winner...] people come out of the woodwork and try to say it can work for everybody else and give you consistent success.

No derail intended, it is one of the reasons I wanted Arsenal to win, although it's nice for Carr who got a lot of undeserved stick when he was at Newcastle.

Hughton made the decision to play a weakened team against Arsenal & we went on to beat the mackems 5-1 and pick up valuable points. That said I would be disappointed it we don't give the cups a proper shot next year.

thats what pisses me off. Even Bobby Robson did that, the club - and other clubs - owe us the fans to give these cups their best shot and in our case especially so. People like to say we have won nowt for ages which is true, but we have gave away numerous opportunities to win this competition.

thats what pisses me off. Even Bobby Robson did that, the club - and other clubs - owe us the fans to give these cups their best shot and in our case especially so. People like to say we have won nowt for ages which is true, but we have gave away numerous opportunities to win this competition.

We're a newly promoted side, I fully agree with fielding weakened sides.

Of course I'd love a decent cup run but I'm content with us focusing on the league.

We're a newly promoted side, I fully agree with fielding weakened sides.

Of course I'd love a decent cup run but I'm content with us focusing on the league.

ok, not disagreeing with you btw, more a general frustration at it happening far too often for far too long.

I think you'd have to be a sociopath or a Villa fan to get really annoyed about Birmingham's win. I've been left with a very sour taste by Arsenal's behavior when playing against us several times and I'm glad the fuckers have lost again, true to form. I wasn't particularly bothered about the game and just caught the last 10 minutes, but it was funny to see Fabregas' rotten little face looking like a smacked arse after all his disgraceful tantrums and whining.

I think he's an immense player already like but I noticed his arseholey streak when we played them. He's getting into the same whinging, dirty little habits that most of Arsenal's players have.

Since this attitude is endemic within that club, Wenger has to cop the blame imo. He's a cunt and he's declined from the days when he actually won some trophies.

worst of all, when someone like this comes along once in a blue moon and wins a trophy with a team that has been put together relatively cheaply [apart from our rejected trophy player who scored the winner...] people come out of the woodwork and try to say it can work for everybody else and give you consistent success.

No derail intended, it is one of the reasons I wanted Arsenal to win, although it's nice for Carr who got a lot of undeserved stick when he was at Newcastle.

It takes some doing but I think that's your stupidest post ever.

What you're saying is that in your ideal world only clubs which show "ambition" by your ridiculous definition should win all of the trophies just in case it encourages other people to "do it on the cheap"

FFS man that's what football is all about - the FA cup is only the event it is (or was) because "stupid" clubs could win it.

Even our own club's trophy haul was all done "on the cheap" - maybe that's not possible in the league any more but to apply your stupidity to the cups is fucking breathtaking.

Probably the day of brews but given the strength our squad could have for the final run in - I still fancy us pinching a place in europe! CAll it a pipe dream, but given Lolerpools boring-ass football, and sunderlands inconsistency - if we were to go from strength to strength, before the end of the season, weve got a valid shout!