Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolves kind of reminded me of some games we played when we went down, when we had a decent spell we would fail to score. As soon as Everton took the lead they were in charge and could have quite easily added another 2 before the break!

Can't see Wolves staying up in honesty

Good results for us today, the 3 teams who could have leapfrogged us with wins, all lost, Fulham, Stoke, & Blunderland. West Brom's win has put them level on points but their goal difference keeps them below us.

A win or a draw for us tomorrow against Villa would certainly do us some good but we have a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot when other results go our way.

Need a big win tomorrow. 2 points off 7th then

I'm more worried about the teams below us if we lose. Man Utd after that, will do well to get points against them. 2 losses in a row and we could be in trouble again.

Fuckin YAWN.

I'm more worried about the teams below us if we lose. Man Utd after that, will do well to get points against them. 2 losses in a row and we could be in trouble again.

Fuckin YAWN.

Tell me what is wrong with what I said.

Fuckin YAWN.

Tell me what is wrong with what I said.

Nothing.

It just makes me yawn.

What if we beat Villa and get a point at home against Man U? What then? Oh dear.....

An absolute belter of a game between Reading & Notts Forest today. Was in the away end and treated to a 4-3 win. <_<

Took the lead, lost it, went behind, equalised and took the lead again only for Forest to tie the game at the death, yet still time for a last gasp winner for Reading!

An absolute belter of a game between Reading & Notts Forest today. Was in the away end and treated to a 4-3 win. <_<

Took the lead, lost it, went behind, equalised and took the lead again only for Forest to tie the game at the death, yet still time for a last gasp winner for Reading!

Sound like you got your monies worth! <_<

Why am I watching this match between two clubs I absolutely despise?

because you dont actually despise them, you're a fan of good football and you're hoping to see a half decent game on a Monday night?..

1 nowt, Carroll's finally done it and Tevez has just done his hamstring by the sounds of it <_<