Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I watching this match between two clubs I absolutely despise?

because you dont actually despise them, you're a fan of good football and you're hoping to see a half decent game on a Monday night?..

I don't like Liverpool. Never have, although I've always respected them. Man City, well, I'm still bitter about Ben Arfa. I put up with their ridiculous wealth, it's just how it is.

The rest is true and yes it's still on.

It's areet though because we've got £35m <_<

The worry is how much you need to spend to buy anything like a decent replacement. How much did city have to pay for

Dzeko? Whatever it was it was too much, he's gash.

<_< if they spend much of it at all

Gutted.. seeing Carroll running away from scoring 2 goals.. what a Muppet we have running our club at the moment.. 35mill.. when he left us for Liverpool we were 3 pts behind them.. now look at us.

I reckon he has a good chance of becoming number 1 at Liverpool for some years yet.. and yet again we are resigned to "we could have had.."

Ashley your an idiot not to see it.

I thought Liverpool were excellent tonight, the work rate by Lucas/Spearing/Kuyt/Carroll was refreshing to see, Kuyt is the ultimate work horse.

If they play with that high tempo again I fancy them to take something from Arsenal and pressure Spurs for 5th, they still have them to play too. A very big if, mind. They seem pretty inconsistent and weren't half as good as that against us.

I thought Liverpool were excellent tonight, the work rate by Lucas/Spearing/Kuyt/Carroll was refreshing to see, Kuyt is the ultimate work horse.

If they play with that high tempo again I fancy them to take something from Arsenal and pressure Spurs for 5th, they still have them to play too. A very big if, mind. They seem pretty inconsistent and weren't half as good as that against us.

that was the best av seen liverpool play all season. that suarez guy looks like a bargain at 22m ( he had a quite game compared to his normal standards)

Edited by carrolll40th

To be fair - Man City made it very easy for them. They were simply abysmal. No desire, especially after Tevez went off.

Pathetic is the word I'd use to describe their performance. Mancini heavily at fault.

His team selection and decisions are fucking ridiculous at times, it's like he wants to lose games.

The inconsistency of them this season is baffling.

that was the best av seen liverpool play all season. that suarez guy looks like a bargain at 22m ( he had a quite game compared to his normal standards)

Some nice comments their lads. Woy fucked us up . If the king kenny was manager at the start of the season we would be in the top 4. Droped 6 points against Blackpool for fuck sake. Anyway looking good for next season. Looks like Ashley Young on his way to Liverpool

Good to see Brighton promoted, proper club with proper fans. They should be as big if not bigger than a Portsmouth, you tell me a club who would take 1500 fans away, 200 miles from LDV Vans game live on Sky. Been a hard 20 years for them but they deserve this and their new ground looks mint.