Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ceases to remind me why i think that "Respect" campaign is such a load of balls, you earn respect, you certainly don't get it for making crap decisions and being shite at your job like 80% of ref's appear to be.

You could say it's a two way street though - how does Alves or any of the rest of them expect respect?

Never ceases to remind me why i think that "Respect" campaign is such a load of balls, you earn respect, you certainly don't get it for making crap decisions and being shite at your job like 80% of ref's appear to be.

You could say it's a two way street though - how does Alves or any of the rest of them expect respect?

It's so fucking unmnanly. Not to get all macho or owt (cos I'm not), but how the fuck can a bloke carry on like that.

It's so fucking unmnanly. Not to get all macho or owt (cos I'm not), but how the fuck can a bloke carry on like that.

Villa being the latest - I'd love to see a modern day Collina just kick them and say "just fucking get up"

Hadaway and shite man. Di Maria and ronaldo have done just as much diving and whining. They are both as bad as each other

Undoubtedly - and it's not really an excuse to say we expect it from a Mourinho team - however I think as a contrast to the usual jizzfest over Barca I think its fair to point out they have a team full of cheating cunts as well.

To all the mad men who reckon messi is overrated and ronaldo is better .... eat that! Ronaldo doing his usual trick of wasting every single free kick real have won and standing still with his hands on his hips!

Ronaldo is a great player and incredibly effective in terms of goals, but Messi is the best, he's the only one with that Maradonna like ability to go past 5 and 6 players for fun, like a little kid against his mates, the others just don't quite have his skill and flair for that.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

To all the mad men who reckon messi is overrated and ronaldo is better .... eat that! Ronaldo doing his usual trick of wasting every single free kick real have won and standing still with his hands on his hips!

Wise up would ya, ronaldo got fuck all service all night long, at one stage having 2 defensive mids and a centre back in midfield behind him.

Messi did nothing until the game was ruined and madrid were a man down.

Honestly the creaming of some people and commentators over barca and messi is embarrassing.

And the second goal was laid up on a plate for him, aye? :lol: