Other games

Park Life

Gonna be interesting to see what Blackburn do with their indian chicken money now that they've stayed up.

Probably the same again unless we get a real manager. The Rao brothers will tell the world we're signing Kaka, Pirlo and Benzema, but we'll end up with Jerome Anderson's nephew (we signed his son already), Carlton Cole and Santa Cruz. Steve Kean will still be manager, as he's practically the 3rd Rao brother (Moe I think), and Anderson and the chicken shaggers will continue to embarrass the club and the fans.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Blackpool and Birmingham both relegated both in the europa cup next year....daft

Aye :lol:

Would've like to see Blackpool stay up but I reckon they deserved to go down, along with Birmingham, in the end.

Guest alex
How are Blackpool in the Europa league? :lol:

Fair play. Btw, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Fulham and Liverpool in the Europa League instead of them two. Not sure how they'd fit the matches in anyway.

Edited by alex

Both did ok. Cabaye was tidy enough. Gervinho has lightning pace and he beat the offside trap once, rounded the keeper and gave it to Sow so he could get his hattrick and become the french league top scorer. Hazard looked insane.