Other games

Park Life

Shows the diff in english an Scottish (shit) football.

True, but Hearts squad probably cost the same amount as one of Van der Vaarts boots. You get what you pay for, or in Hearts case what you can afford.....

Very True!

And if you think about it Hearts are prob the Spurs of Scottish football too. Never going to win the title but knocking about the Europa League.

I do like that Andy Driver though, suprised he didn't get signed by an English club a couple years ago.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent about 20 seasons in FM managing a Slovenian side (Olimpija) Really hoping Maribor fucking do Rangers. Howay the Vijoličasti!!!
you seem like my type of guy Jon :lol:

Are you saying you fancy me?

maybe but only if your goony be the catcher n il be the batter

Live with a Rangers fan who firmly believes that while the other clubs in the SPL will disappear off the face of the planet, Rangers and Celtic would establish themselves in the CL spots.

When pressed he justified that claim by citing the number of bums on seats. I asked him which team would be replaced by the Old Firm; Man U? Chelsea? Citeh? Arsenal? Liverpool?

and if they were without CL and comfortable wins week in-week out could they still attract the numbers? Could they still attract the players? Without the players and without the attendances does he really think they would last in the Premier League?

Live with a Rangers fan who firmly believes that while the other clubs in the SPL will disappear off the face of the planet, Rangers and Celtic would establish themselves in the CL spots.

When pressed he justified that claim by citing the number of bums on seats. I asked him which team would be replaced by the Old Firm; Man U? Chelsea? Citeh? Arsenal? Liverpool?

and if they were without CL and comfortable wins week in-week out could they still attract the numbers? Could they still attract the players? Without the players and without the attendances does he really think they would last in the Premier League?

maybe a few years ago mate but these days we are struggling with the Europa league never mind the champions league.

Click for a funny article on tonight's Scotch football. :lol:
I'd pack European football in this season for Celtic and concentrate solely on the league. Europe is a good distraction when yer doin well in the league but failing to win it 3 years in a row is not on.

BBC reporting "French tv" reporting that the move to citeh is off.

Think they need to sell players before they can bring anyone in. Squad is full.

As for the Emirates - loads of empty seats.

Haha classic.

Arsenal have ANOTHER sent off

no point in getting wenger for the post match interview now cause any questions about frimpong will be met with "I didn't see the incident".

:D

Bollocks, a shit OG for Arsenal.

Fucking lucky bindipping cunts