Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable this - Man City's first CL game tonight and they STILL can't sell out the stadium!

They're offering tickets to fans at the reduced price of £25.

be fair like, napoli havent sold out their allocation and people have just shelled out for season tickets, kids back to school etc etc

Unbelievable this - Man City's first CL game tonight and they STILL can't sell out the stadium!

be fair like, napoli havent sold out their allocation and people have just shelled out for season tickets, kids back to school etc etc

I wasn't on about the away allocation. You don't think it's a bit sad, regardless? If I was a Man City fan, this would be the one match I'd want to see more than any other (apart from the derby perhaps).

I do think its a bit sad but city can't fill their stadium on their hardcore part and parcel of expanding at the rate they are doing, the fanbase is lagging a bit behind the teams rise

That night against Barcelona we could've sold 100,000 tickets quite easily like, but the Feyenoord game in 2002 wasn't sold out £35 a brief though prob equiv of £50 now.

I do think its a bit sad but city can't fill their stadium on their hardcore part and parcel of expanding at the rate they are doing, the fanbase is lagging a bit behind the teams rise

Historically there's only been three mega-supported clubs in this country though. Newcastle, Man Utd and Arsenal. Tottenham's figures are misleading. Man City are no where near those clubs in hardcore fanbase, they're marginally behind Sunderland imo.

Fucking hell. I've got a ticket on my wall from 2003 when we played Bayer Leverkusen & the ticket cost £27 then!

£25! If I was in the city I would probably go & watch as a neutral!

Anyone else thinking Saltwater is a WUM. Wacky maybe?

Im lonely. Why cant someone just love me?

Young man, there's no need to feel down.

:lol: I'm laughing at all 3 of those posts btw.

maybe the reason city cant sell out the stadium is cause its a fucking money grabbing shithole full of rich bastards stupid idiot footballers who can do fuck all and get away with it

:lol: maybe, DEADMAN, maybe.