Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Ray Wilkins calling them "John" and "Wayne" ffs. What a cock. I thinkit was Danny Baker slating him on twitter for it a few weeks back. As well as for being a shit, boring commentator.

Needs to be told to fuck off if he keeps that up tbh. No place for it as an impartial pundit.

That or his constant "my word!"

:lol: You'd struggle to find someone on this board who couldn't finish that one he could have just ran it in man, if he didn't 'have confidence on that side' why didnt he just put it on his right he had plenty of time the fucking donkey.

Torres and Berbatov both in my team. For fuck sake.

Berbatov was only ever going to get a bit part this season behind Hernandes. As for Torres, fucking hell :lol: I didnt think anyone would have him in a team.

Just caught a bit of SSN and Mancini is whingeing that he didn't have enough players to pick from and that's why they drew, Jesus Christ he's got more resources than any other manager in the game! He wants to try having fat cunt ashley as a chairman and see what he has to work with!

Torres and Berbatov both in my team. For fuck sake.

Berbatov was only ever going to get a bit part this season behind Hernandes. As for Torres, fucking hell :lol: I didnt think anyone would have him in a team.

We have our own league in the office where no-one can have the same player, so there's an auction at the start.

I couldn't get to a computer when the auction took place and so asked someone to bid for players on my behalf. I wound up with Berbatov and Torres. :D

Just caught a bit of SSN and Mancini is whingeing that he didn't have enough players to pick from and that's why they drew, Jesus Christ he's got more resources than any other manager in the game! He wants to try having fat cunt ashley as a chairman and see what he has to work with!

"Not enough midfielders" :D:lol: