Other games

Park Life

There's a Hitzfeld dossier going round the kebab shops in Blackburn

They wanna be getting a few fried chicken greasy fingerprints onto his CV I think. Keane post-game interview was less than inspiring for them 'club-wise' and apparently y got a free t'pie n t'pint with a ticket for today's game !

Radio Ncle post match summary faux pas just now in referring to Makem game "papered over a few craps" . Also saying Cattermole a liability (surprise surprise) . What's Doubtfire's latest odds in the sack race ? Was 3/1 in week.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True or False ?

Looking at it - Paul Merson's nose must actually weigh about a third of a stone .

Undoubtedly weighs more than his brain. That man should be nowhere near a job in broadcast media.

True or False ?

Looking at it - Paul Merson's nose must actually weigh about a third of a stone .

Undoubtedly weighs more than his brain. That man should be nowhere near a job in broadcast media.

The fact he doesn't bother himself to learn players' names and relies on 'Jeff n them' to fill in the blanks for him when he 'playfully' prompts them :lol: .

The knob-nosed backward .

True or False ?

The fact he doesn't bother himself to learn players' names and relies on 'Jeff n them' to fill in the blanks for him when he 'playfully' prompts them :lol: .

The knob-nosed backward .

Took over from Rodney Marsh as the resident cockney idiot, a role he does quite well tbf.

Knob nosed backward :lol:

Hughes is the popular choice as Kean's replacement, though I doubt it would happen. A couple of people seem to think that Ancelotti is an option, but I think they're frequent visitors to Amsterdam. Curbishley is another fairly popular choice.

There was a protest of a fair number calling for Kean to go after the game, and Rovers fans were joining in with the Citeh fans with the 'You're getting sacked in the morning' during the second half. More importantly, this is all being picked up by the broadcasters.

Hughes is the popular choice as Kean's replacement, though I doubt it would happen. A couple of people seem to think that Ancelotti is an option, but I think they're frequent visitors to Amsterdam. Curbishley is another fairly popular choice.

There was a protest of a fair number calling for Kean to go after the game, and Rovers fans were joining in with the Citeh fans with the 'You're getting sacked in the morning' during the second half. More importantly, this is all being picked up by the broadcasters.

Just said on 606 the Venkey's are taking your boys over to India during the International break too ?!

What in the name of chicken-gobbling clueless shite is that all about like Wor Bill ? :lol:

Just said on 606 the Venkey's are taking your boys over to India during the International break too ?!

What in the name of chicken-gobbling clueless shite is that all about like Wor Bill ? :lol:

I thought behind closed doors friendlies arent that out there for international breaks, just more of a publicity thing this time

Just seen Dalglish's interview on SSN with Geoff Shreeves, is it just me or does Dalglish come across as an absolute prick in his interviews?

His pretending he didn't see Suarez giving Tom Daley a run for his money was laughably poor of him

With LaughingLawro doing Football Focus earlier it must now be up to KennyKisser Hansen to not admonish him on MOTD later as well .

I thought behind closed doors friendlies arent that out there for international breaks, just more of a publicity thing this time

Personally think it's not in the interests of the team to be doing it though . Particularly given their form . When club owners put their seperate business interests ahead of the club it's a bit naff I rekon . Can't have much in terms of 'footballing interest' behind that trip ?

The only thing they'll get out of that jaunt is the wooly-mits .

Basically, it was a pre-season game that got rearranged due to some terrorism in Mumbai. It is obviously a PR stunt to boost Rovers' presence in India and all that too. If you look at the Venky's facebook page, they only publish the wins, a clue to how deluded and ignorant the chicken chokers are. They have also invited 9 fans over from the Fans Forum, though many seriously doubt they will get any chance to voice their opinions on how the club is being [mis]managed, Steve Kean's employment etc. Sky TV are on the gravy train too, so there is a suspicion that it'll all be edited to make everything all happy clappy. Hand on heart, I'd rather have Ashley than these dickheads in charge.

The interview SSN played was great value. S/He was defending Cattermole who was supposedly going about like a tit as usual today and all the elocution lessons went out the window - sounded like a squeaky kid whining 'why yu always pickin on us' .

S/He's gonna blow .

The interview SSN played was great value. S/He was defending Cattermole who was supposedly going about like a tit as usual today and all the elocution lessons went out the window - sounded like a squeaky kid whining 'why yu always pickin on us' .

S/He's gonna blow .

He always whinges about all the new players having to settle in, well firstly that's his fault for bringing so many in at once and secondly QPR have done fine with half a new team playing at the same time!

Also cattermole isn't just a dirty, cowardly little thug he is also a complete retard, every time you see him on a yellow you just wait for him to make another moronic challenge as he literally has fuck all else to bring to the game and he gets away with it so often, he should have had more reds than you could count for accumulating yellows.