Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as City clearly have quality all over, when we play them i hope Silva is missing as he makes everything tick for them, he runs the show from start to finish

Aye, he's fantastic. Also thought Richards played very well. But as you say, fucking quality all over.

As much as City clearly have quality all over, when we play them i hope Silva is missing as he makes everything tick for them, he runs the show from start to finish

Aye, he's fantastic. Also thought Richards played very well. But as you say, fucking quality all over.

Fair play to Richards like. Performance of the night with Purple Rain on last night's X Factor, and now this.

Fair play to Richards like. Performance of the night with Purple Rain on last night's X Factor, and now this.

:lol: