Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

city will put a cricket score past us, we are so fucked lol

oh MA you fat cunt, see what happens when you spend some of your ill gotten gains

Not really, I think we can win. We have conceeded as many goals as Manchester united in the whole season as they did today. We will have the longest unbeaten record in the premiership this season, here's hoping.

Edited by Flair

Stevie crying into his green and gold scarf.

I don't care about Man Utd, I just hate what Man City are, they've become the most despicable club in football. They represent all the ills of the world. Would've been a draw if stupid fucking Evans wasn't shite.

yea faul ya right city are despicable there horrible to watch to much money greedy players and a manager who jumps on tevez for very little when balotelli has done more wrong than tevez has

yea faul ya right city are despicable there horrible to watch to much money greedy players and a manager who jumps on tevez for very little when balotelli has done more wrong than tevez has

Fair call, Deadman

so what about them IS horrible to watch then?

money talks in the game and always has bred success, people have stopped accusing chelsea of it since the city owners come along and no one mentions the money man u spend and have spent over the years

they are horrible in general i mean not so much on the pitch. im just sick of hearing stupid idiot players thease days attracting media attention like balotelli like rooney like terry like ashley cole etc