Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i hope so to j69 he doesnt deserve to wear it shamful disgrace hell steven taylor could fill his boots and do a better job than he can

Edited by DEADMAN

From the beebs website...

2133: Aldershit threaten again and it's that man Gutteridge who has a free-kick from the edge of the area saved by Manchester United keeper Ben Amos. They're doing their best to take at least one fond memory away from this game.

Typo, or Freudian slip? ;)

Guaranteed that Owen is far happier getting the odd run out for Man U against the likes of Aldershot than he ever was playing for us.

He's more bothered about his horses man. The only thing that ever turned him on was playing for England, even Liverpool fans used to say it when he was there.

And in other news, Vincent Tabak's mother has given her backing to her son and insists that the matter is now over.

The way the BBC handled it last night irritated me as well, Murray saying Terry denies the allegations as if the matter was settled with. The BBC football team really are bunch of pandering useless arseholes when it comes to this, they never ask difficult questions and they pretty much allowed Ferguson, Allardyce etc to take the piss by interviewing their number two instead - if they don't want to speak to the BBC then they don't get a post match interview.

Guaranteed that Owen is far happier getting the odd run out for Man U against the likes of Aldershot than he ever was playing for us.

He's more bothered about his horses man. The only thing that ever turned him on was playing for England, even Liverpool fans used to say it when he was there.

Aye

I wonder what he is like in training with the younger lads, i.e does he have time for them ala Gazza?

It's high time Terry was kicked out of the England squad tbh. Hasn't convinced me for a while now in an England shirt (nor have a lot of the players for that matter).

Really hope if he's made racist comments toward a fellow professional then the FA will observe the kick racism out of football campaign and make an example of him. Although it seems that the Suarez/Evra affair brought on fuck all.

Queens Park Rangers have confirmed Paddy Kenny, Shaun Derry and Clint Hill will not be giving any evidence to the Football Association regarding the investigation into John Terry's alleged racist remarks.

The FA is currently looking into allegations that Chelsea captain Terry racially abused QPR defender Anton Ferdinand during Sunday's derby at Loftus Road.

A member of the public has complained to the police regarding the alleged incident, while QPR have also registered a complaint with the FA.

England skipper Terry has categorically denied the allegations and has welcomed the inquiry as an opportunity to clear his name.

Reports have claimed that QPR trio Kenny, Derry and Hill were all prepared to provide evidence to support the allegations as part of the investigation.

However, the Premier League newcomers have stated that the players 'have not and will not be giving evidence to the FA's investigation'.

A QPR spokesman said: "There is no truth in these stories whatsoever.

"None of the three players have been called to give evidence or will be called to give evidence."

Experienced midfielder Derry was not even on the pitch at the time when the alleged remarks were made during QPR's 1-0 win over their near neighbours.

Money talks... the QPR players will keep their gobs shut

Queens Park Rangers have confirmed Paddy Kenny, Shaun Derry and Clint Hill will not be giving any evidence to the Football Association regarding the investigation into John Terry's alleged racist remarks.

The FA is currently looking into allegations that Chelsea captain Terry racially abused QPR defender Anton Ferdinand during Sunday's derby at Loftus Road.

A member of the public has complained to the police regarding the alleged incident, while QPR have also registered a complaint with the FA.

England skipper Terry has categorically denied the allegations and has welcomed the inquiry as an opportunity to clear his name.

Reports have claimed that QPR trio Kenny, Derry and Hill were all prepared to provide evidence to support the allegations as part of the investigation.

However, the Premier League newcomers have stated that the players 'have not and will not be giving evidence to the FA's investigation'.

A QPR spokesman said: "There is no truth in these stories whatsoever.

"None of the three players have been called to give evidence or will be called to give evidence."

Experienced midfielder Derry was not even on the pitch at the time when the alleged remarks were made during QPR's 1-0 win over their near neighbours.

Money talks... the QPR players will keep their gobs shut

I assume they were near the alleged incident when it happened?

I see Sir Les has mentioned something about Racism in football. I true ambassador for the Kick Racism out campaign.

Come on Arsenal, need Chelsea to lose to keep us in the hunt for the title.

Come on Chelsea, we need them to keep us in the hunt for the Champions League spot. :face_batman:

On a serious note, if Arsenal keep doing shit, we might actually finish 6th ahead of them.

Edited by Flair