Other games

Park Life

i dont think it was a red. toress never would have got to that ball ahead of the keeper

He probably wouldn't i know, but as last man and stopping him getting the chance to get the ball i'd have said a straight red. And it was completely cynical and off the ball so wasn't some accidental little trip or whatever. But it was bever going to happen, he'd given a pen at old trafford, no way was he going to follow that with a red card, fergie wouldn't let him ref another game there!

i only seen it the once, but im sure there was another man utd player between torres and where the ball ended up. may be wrong though

I was half watching the replay and i think O'shea was just slighty nearer Torres than the other manu defender so he was last man by a small margin.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think it was a red. toress never would have got to that ball ahead of the keeper

He probably wouldn't i know, but as last man and stopping him getting the chance to get the ball i'd have said a straight red. And it was completely cynical and off the ball so wasn't some accidental little trip or whatever. But it was bever going to happen, he'd given a pen at old trafford, no way was he going to follow that with a red card, fergie wouldn't let him ref another game there!

As far as I'm aware there's no rule at all about being the last man, it's simply denying a goalscoring opportunity. The ref obviously judged that it wasn't a clear goalscoring op.

trust me to put chelsea blackpool on just as chelsea become incapable of taking any chances, not seen any of the goals, missed every one in the man u liverpool match too barring the penalty

Chelsea are fucking terrifying

bring on Wednesday! :omgwank:

They're had pretty much the easiest run possible, though.

But Blackpool beat us at home :)

It's still pretty much the easiest run you could ever hope to get, is it not?

They've not had any real challenges yet, no.

I wouldn't hold out any hope that we'll be presenting more of a challenge in midweek though.