Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Brom winning 3-0!!! :lol::icon_lol:

3-1 a few seconds later, but still! I hope this is the same Arsenal that we play in the cup :omgwank:

3-2 now. Going to be a tense finish there.

Sunderland

Goals: 2

Shots on target: 1

:lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/9020950.stm

I wonder if there has ever been a prem team that relies so heavilly on one man than the Mackems. Without Bent they may as well just not turn up, they'd be down without question. The guy is a machine, scoring at least 1 in 2 every season in poor teams and his treatment by England has been shocking. Apart from a couple by Gyan this season and an own goal i think Bent has pretty much scored every goal for them.

Sunderland

:icon_lol:

I wonder if there has ever been a prem team that relies so heavilly on one man than the Mackems. Without Bent they may as well just not turn up, they'd be down without question. The guy is a machine, scoring at least 1 in 2 every season in poor teams and his treatment by England has been shocking. Apart from a couple by Gyan this season and an own goal i think Bent has pretty much scored every goal for them.

Read somewhere that the Mackems haven't won a game in over a year when he hasn't scored, they'd be screwed without him for sure :lol:

Sunderland

Read somewhere that the Mackems haven't won a game in over a year when he hasn't scored, they'd be screwed without him for sure :lol:

Yeah i saw that. The guy is just for some reason ignored by England managers, or chucked in very briefly in friendlies and then dumped again. He's the English striker who scores the most goals and he does it in poor teams, he doesn't get the number of chances the likes of Rooney get on a plate from manu. I think he's overlooked firstly because of who he's playing for and secondly i remember some pundit saying its because he doesn't stand out or catch the eye. Ie. he's quick enough, but not lightning fast, he's not a target man in the air type and he's no flair player so people forget about him, but his goals are more than enough for me, he should walk into the England team.

Sunderland

Yeah i saw that. The guy is just for some reason ignored by England managers, or chucked in very briefly in friendlies and then dumped again. He's the English striker who scores the most goals and he does it in poor teams, he doesn't get the number of chances the likes of Rooney get on a plate from manu. I think he's overlooked firstly because of who he's playing for and secondly i remember some pundit saying its because he doesn't stand out or catch the eye. Ie. he's quick enough, but not lightning fast, he's not a target man in the air type and he's no flair player so people forget about him, but his goals are more than enough for me, he should walk into the England team.

Don't think old saggy face Redknapp's comments about him did any good either, with the way the cockney media hang out of his arse.

He fucked the mackems the day like.

:lol:

He is way out of his depth, though on the "goal" i'll say he was looking the other way as he expected the ball to be getting kicked into the Liverpool half so that one was arguably the linesman's call as much as his. But the mackems should have had a pen and there was the Gerrad yellow card.

The gerrard one sums up prem refs though, gutless and in the pocket of the "big four" because he saw it, he knows the rules and that its a straight red, but because its england's stevie g at anfield it become a yellow, its cheating plain and simple. And Hansen defending gerrard was as absolutely cringewrothy, he just made himself look a complete prick.

They didn't even show a replay of the Gerrard incident on MOTD afterwards, absolute cunts. If it was Barton they'd be apoplectic

Looked like a pretty clear elbow to the face, either that or he's been having violin lessons.